About the Company:
We are passionate about cars and want to enable them to diagnose, schedule and pay for their own services autonomously. with this goal and vision in mind we created Car IQ to work with fleet owners, financial institutions and auto services providers.
We are building a b2b payment service provider that connects cars directly to banks and payment networks. Car IQ enables this future via our unique, and dynamic car identity management capabilities which gives control to fleet owners and automates vehicle service workflow and payment.
We are venture backed and looking for driven, enthusiastic people who love cars, value precision and thoroughness in their work, have financial services experience, and want to help create a world-class edge computing solution.that will help change vehicle commerce
The ideal candidate should have a solid working knowledge in creating B2B private blockchain environment and have the skills to create the correct security model between nodes. Experience in the financial industry is a plus.
- Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of industry directions, and trends
- Maintain working knowledge of competitive architectures
- Deep understanding of Hyperledger Fabric in private networks
- Experience taking early stage products from concept through early go-to-market.
- Strong communication skills across verbal, written, and presented content.
- Help maintain the blockchain environment in the cloud
- Deep understanding of channels and node security
- Professional blockchain development and deployment experience
Hands-on experience in development in Hyperledger Fabric and ability to create and maintain a private multi-node private environment.
Professional skills and experience:
- Willingness and ability to execute on highly visible, complex initiatives requiring the ability to interact with team partners and create deliverables on very short time-frames
- Strong background working with directly with a variety of automotive brands and models
- Experience with understanding defining risk, control and compliance product needs and execution plans
- Track record of success working with or in early stage companies
- 7+ years of overall industry experience would be ideal
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Successful applicants must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States