We are looking for an experienced Senior Audio Software Engineer to join our Audio Technology team. You will report directly to the Head of Audio Engineering and your primary focus will be to develop a world leading modular audio signal analysis and processing engine.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for music and audio technology, a deep knowledge of C++ and MSVC, extensive experience in high performance computing, Unreal Engine and the Google Test Framework, the ability to learn new complex audio technology quickly, and work in a team environment.
This is a unique opportunity to join leading games industry experts to explore new VR experiences beyond gaming.
• Develop high-quality and high-performance modular real-time audio engine code.
• Develop various tools and work with users on API designs and specs.
• Write automated regression testing and performance monitoring code.
• Review and debug team member's code.
• Document development phases and monitor systems.
• Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management.
• Experience with Unreal Engine.
• Experience using automated testing frameworks like Google Test.
• Extensive knowledge of C++ and MSVC preferably with gaming experience.
• Familiarity with various operating systems (Windows, Linux, OSX).
• Problem-solving aptitude and ability to work independently.
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related.
• Gstreamer knowledge a plus.
• No visa will be issued for this role
• Candidate must live within a reasonable distance from the L.A. office
• Given the current pandemic, individuals will be working from home. Afterwards, the number of remote days will be decided upon.