As the Lead for the virtualization front, you will lead R&D initiatives into seeking out the best technology to perform real-time motion capture of movement and hardware for a production platform. Data mining different solutions in a quick manner are the ingredients for success.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the existing virtualization code
• Design and Implement functionalities as requested
• Conduct R&D in technology that involves real-time motion capture
• Partner with the different stakeholders to execute the vision for virtualization
• Bachelor of Science or Engineering in an accredited college or university
• 5 years of experience as a Game Programmer or similar role
• 3 years of development experience in UE4
• Ability to identify risks, determine contingencies, and offer mitigation plans
• Familiarity with multiple engineering disciplines
• Previous experience with implementing motion capture technology via software, and hardware
• Knowledge of Leap Motion, Xsens, Wrnch, etc.
• Great interpersonal, oral, and written skills
• Adaptable to evolving corporate culture
• Experience as a graphics and/or systems programmer is a plus
• No visa will be issued for this role
• Candidate must live within a reasonable distance from the L.A. office
• Given the current pandemic, individuals will be working from home. Afterwards, the number of remote days will be decided upon.