NOTE: VERSION FRANÇAISE À VENIR
REDPILLVR offers a distinctive platform for music and artists to virtually perform live, creating mind bending digital worlds. Making performances more accessible than ever by transcending time and space. REDPILL CANADA is building the capabilities to connect tens of millions of users during live and pre-recorded events.
As a Production Manager, you will guide a team to develop content for a VR platform. Leverage the strengths of a cross-functional team to iterate and develop features on a sprint by sprint basis. Maintain complete transparency within the team, and with the key stakeholders to ensure everyone is on course.
• Act as a scrum master, and perform all duties of that role
• Oversee a cross-functional team of developers
• Conduct risk management by providing mitigation, and contingency plans
• Institute change management as features shift in scope
• Provide development updates as requested
• Define new processes, and workflows based on the immediate need
• Collaborate with the Producer, Creative Director, Head of Content and leads.
• 3 years of experience as a Producer or similar role
• Managed internal development teams
• Proficient in Scrum, and Kanban while executing both frameworks in Jira
• Familiar with art, design, and engineering pipelines
• Strong change management, and risk management skills
• Thorough understanding of game development processes
• Knowledge of UE4 would be great, but not mandatory
• Great interpersonal, oral, and written skills
• Adaptable to evolving corporate culture