Identify the key features that need to be supported on the technical front, and define key acceptance criteria for each one by collaborating with design, art, etc. You will need to leverage product management skills to achieve this endeavor, so that you have a clear understanding of what the engineers need to develop.
• Work closely with the technical leadership to organize platform development and other initiatives.
• Identify key features for various technologies that might emerge from design or engineering
• Clearly capture acceptance criteria, and specifications for each feature
• Identify engineering resources required to implement requested features
• Visibility on dependencies that can impact development time
• Tracks the timely delivery of core systems, libraries, components, etc.
• Navigates around high risk areas, and pitches mitigation plans
• Bachelor of Science or Engineering in an accredited college or university
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly organized
• Ability to cover technical, and non-technical topics with various team members
• Product management experience tied to different technologies
• Understands fundamentals of software engineering
• Adaptable to evolving corporate culture
• Experience with UE4 a plus