As a gameplay engineer, your focus will be to boost up the fun factor of the Redpill VR platform by implementing those gameplay mechanics that will keep people entertained. Part of this process will be working with the design team, who will provide guidance on the key features that you will be implementing. Collaboration is heavily promoted. So, if you've got some great ideas for gameplay, then bring it to the table.
• Design and Develop core gameplay systems
• Work closely with Game Designers and other programmers to gather feedback and align development initiatives.
• Conduct code reviews, mentor more juniors developers.
• Rapid prototyping
• Bachelor of Science or Engineering in an accredited college or university
• 5 years of experience as a Gameplay Programmer or similar role
• 2 years of development experience in UE4 preferred
• Strong C++ skills
• Experience developing gameplay in multiplayer game
• Thorough understanding of AI preferred
• Familar with best practices of software development
• Great interpersonal, oral, and written skills
• Adaptable to evolving corporate culture