Joydrive (joydrive.com) is changing the way people buy or lease their cars. We are the first online store offering customers a 100% digital solution to buy new and used cars from dealerships, including a customer’s trade-in, financing and home delivery. We want to make car buying enjoyable again! With financing and trade-ins built directly into the mobile-friendly platform, home delivery in as fast as one day, and a five-day return period, customers experience a seamless, transparent, and worry-free purchasing transaction all handled by licensed professionals.
We have a dynamic culture of continuous improvement and work collaboratively in an educational environment to develop excellence in our products, service, and customer experience. Everything we do is founded on having a great team and a culture of growth.
- Understanding and experience using git and GitHub as part of your workflow
- Build and deploy production web applications in Elixir and Phoenix
- Identify, troubleshoot and optimize slow or non-optimal parts of the system
- Enthusiasm for code quality and maintaining codebase and system health
- Regularly practice test-driven development & pair programming
- Bonus points for experience with Phoenix LiveView
- Experience working on a distributed team (or experience working remotely)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Desire and passion to change a decades-old industry
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Asks questions and challenges decision they disagree with thorough & thoughtful discourse
All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification upon hire. Joydrive is a drug-free company. Applicant will be required to complete and pass a drug screen.
Compensation and Benefits
This position will be full time and remote-based. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including medical, dental, and vision.