As a MAP Care Solutions Regional Treatment Center Coordinator (TCC) you will be the face of MAP. The purpose of this role is to provide a dynamic onsite presence for MAP in order to strengthen our partnerships, execute strategic initiatives, and implement sustainable workflows to maximize MAP’s program impact. You will collaborate with your Client Success Team to cultivate relationships and implement referral solutions with the partnered facilities in your region. Your primary focus will be building relationships with both partnered facility staff and future program participants by ensuring quality of care as your top priority. Building these relationships should allow you to collaborate with your CSM team to create, deploy and audit viable processes for successful and consistent program participation. You will serve as the liaison between program participants and MAP’s recovery support services, which demands effective collaboration and coordination.
Our ideal Regional TCC displays enthusiasm in their role, passion for recovery, strong relationship-building skills, superb communication abilities, and a commitment to improving the outcomes for those suffering from substance use disorder.
Reasonable accommodations, for those with disabilities, may be made to enable them to perform essential job functions.
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with facility staff and participants by facilitating MAP presentations, engaging in casual conversations, demonstrating subject matter expertise on MAP programs, and participating in facility group activities.
· Collaborate with the CSM Team to implement sustainable processes for program engagement.
· Educate staff, through all avenues and mediums, on the MAP value proposition.
Evaluate possible solutions to the identified program
participation barriers; integrate
· Promote, market, and implement program services as the MAP brand ambassador at partnered facilities.
· Hold MAP office hours to meet with staff and participants individually, or in groups, to facilitate engagement, education, and referral in MAP program services.
· Held accountable to all departmental goals; maximize facility referral metrics in partnership with your CSM team.
· Evaluate and report on treatment center teams’ knowledge, successes and areas for improvement.
· Act as a dynamic MAP liaison between the Client Success Team and our external clients.
· Performs other related duties and/or completes special projects as assigned for their region.
· Provides timely feedback to immediate supervisor regarding service failures or partnered facility/program participant concerns.
· Oversees all company resources appropriately.
· Adheres and upholds all company core values, policies, procedures, business ethics codes, information security policies, and HIPPA requirements/guidelines.
Qualifications/Skills and Knowledge Requirements
· Naturally motivated to provide attentive and genuine service to our partnered facility staff and program participants; a comfort and proven ability to communicate with key stakeholders at all levels within the partnered provider organizations.
· Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability during operational shifts.
· Encourage compassion, grace, and patience in high-stress situations.
· Ability to travel 100%, regionally, to partnered facilities.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, whether presenting in a group setting or in 1:1 to a varying group of individuals.
· Demonstrate a strategic mindset in matters of time management and prioritization of tasks.
· Proficient with Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams.
· Since this position is remote, you must have moderate computer skills, which includes experience working with:
o Instant Messaging
o Video conferencing
· You must have the ability to thrive in a collaborative and individual environment.
· You must meet MAP’s Remote Worker Requirements & Expectations, which include items such as a quiet designated office space with a locked door and access to high speed internet.
· Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
Preferred Qualifications /Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- 1+ years experience with Salesforce.
- 1+ years experience with an Electronic Health Records database.
Education and/or Work Experience
· Hold a High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma, GED.
· Minimum 1+ years experience in substance abuse/behavioral health or equivalent healthcare field is preferred.
· If in personal recovery, you must have 3 years of sustained abstinence from drugs and alcohol.
· Certified as Peer Recovery Support specialist preferred.
· Marketing/sales experience and/or background is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
MAP Health Management/MAP Care Solutions is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and ensuring that all employment-related decisions are made without regard to race, sex, age, national origin, physical, or mental disability (unrelated to the ability to perform job duties), veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable law.
We're an award-winning company that uses cutting-edge, technology-enabled, peer recovery support services to improve the lives of those affected by Behavioral Health conditions and Substance Use Disorder. Based in Austin, Texas, our passionate team turns a combination of decades of experience in peer services, behavioral health, SUD treatment, predictive analytics, outcomes data analysis, strategic partnerships, and strong coffee into real results that impact individuals and families all over the country. We have a variety of roles at our company, but everyone's goal is the same: revolutionizing behavioral health and addiction recovery to improve outcomes.
We are a mission-driven organization that takes care of our people, our most valuable resource. We provide an excellent benefits package that includes:
- A supportive company culture that values what you bring to the table while still allowing you to learn, grow, and advance your career.
- Employer-paid medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability insurance benefits.
- 401(k) plan
- Generous PTO package
- Access to Personal Family Care Days to further support your health and overall well-being
- Employee Assitance Program
- Business-casual environment
"I attest" Statement
MAP Health Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. MAP and its subsidiaries do not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status, or unfavorable discharge from military service.
I understand that neither the completion of this application nor any other part of my consideration for employment establishes any obligation for MAP Health Management and its subsidiaries to hire me. If I am hired, I understand that either MAP or I can terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, with or without cause and without prior notice. I understand that no representative of MAP has the authority to make any assurance to the contrary.
I attest with my signature below that I have given to MAP true and complete information on this application. No requested information has been concealed. I authorize any person, organization, or company listed on this application to furnish you any and all information concerning my previous employment, education, and qualifications for employment. I also authorize you to request and receive such information.
If any information I have provided is untrue, or if I have concealed material information, I understand that this will constitute cause for the denial of employment or immediate dismissal.