What We Do:
We're an award-winning company that uses cutting-edge, technology-enabled, peer recovery support services to improve the lives of those affected by Behavioral Health conditions and Substance Use Disorders. Based in Austin, Texas, our passionate team turns a combination of decades of experience in peer services, behavioral health, SUD treatment, predictive analytics, outcomes data analysis, strategic partnerships, and strong coffee into real results that impact individuals and families all over the country. We have a variety of roles at our company, but everyone's goal is the same: revolutionizing behavioral health and addiction recovery to improve outcomes.
We are a mission-driven organization that takes care of our people, our most valuable resource. We provide an excellent benefits package that includes:
o A supportive company a culture that values what you bring to the table while still allowing you to learn, grow, and advance your career.
o Employer-paid medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability insurance benefits
o Access to a 401K Plan
o Generous paid time off
o Personal Care leave
o Floating Holidays
o Employee Assistant Program
o Telework Environment
** At MAP, we are taking the necessary steps to ensure the safety and health of our employees remain intact during the national pandemic. Our Peer Enrollment Specialist position is considered 100% remote, including our applicant and onboarding process.
Your One Thing:
The MAP Care Solutions (MCS) Peer Enrollment Specialist provides services for the support of day-to-day operations. The Peer Enrollment Specialist actively responds to the needs of MCS providers and participants and implements service and support to internal and external customers.
Reasonable accommodations, for those with disabilities, may be made to enable them to perform essential job functions.
- Field incoming calls/video sessions and explain the MCS program in detail to potential MCS peers while building rapport.
- Activate new MCS peers in the MAP EMR and conduct an enrollment session, including obtaining needed compliance documents.
- Complete data entry in MCS EMR detailing peer and treatment information
- Serve as the remote operational point of contact for recovery support clients.
1. Pair MCS Peer with MAP Peer Specialist and coordinate
future appointments with MAP Peer Specialists.
2. Remain accessible during appointments to troubleshoot
any communication/technology errors.
- Relay activation information to Peer Recovery Support Specialists and recovery support management.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with clients and employees of treatment centers (if applicable).
- Support MCS Administrator with administrative tasks when needed.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Provides timely feedback to immediate supervisor regarding service failures or client concerns.
- Adheres and upholds all company core values, policies, procedures, business ethic codes, information security policies, and HIPAA requirements/guidelines.
- Stewards all company resources appropriately.
- Performs other related duties or complete special projects as assigned.
Qualifications/Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- Must have 3 years of continuous sobriety from drugs and alcohol.
- Must be actively working a program of recovery related to your history of substance abuse. A program of recovery includes the following:
1. Regular and active attendance of recovery support activities
(12-step meetings, SMART recovery, other recovery support
communities, regular appointments with a substance use
2. Maintain a lifestyle that promotes continued mental, physical,
and spiritual health as well as healthy interpersonal
- A genuine commitment to the support and health of
individuals and families affected by substance use disorder
or behavioral health diagnosis.
- Understanding of/sensitivity to the challenges faced by
individuals and families affected by substance use
disorders or behavioral health diagnosis in a manner that
is accepting and free of stigma.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Must be comfortable presenting in a group or in a 1:1 setting.
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with minimal errors.
- Experience working within an Electronic Medical Records (EMR) platform and proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
Educational and/or Work Experience
- Required: Hold a High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Required: Current Peer Recovery Support Specialist certification issued by a state or other credentialing authority, and must attain the National Certification through NAADAC within 60 days of employment.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience working with substance use disorder, mental health, or recovery work setting.
- Must have high emotional intelligence and the ability to process insight and receive feedback.
- Must meet MAP's Teleworking requirements and expectations, which includes items such as a quiet designated office space with a locked door and access to high-speed internet.
"I attest" Statement
MAP Health Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. MAP and its subsidiaries do not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.
I understand that neither the completion of this application nor any other part of my consideration for employment establishes any obligation for MAP Health Management and its subsidiaries to hire me. If I am hired, I understand that either MAP or I can terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, with or without cause and without prior notice. I understand that no representative of MAP has the authority to make any assurance to the contrary.
I attest with my signature below that I have given to MAP true and complete information on this application. No requested information has been concealed. I authorize any person, organization or company listed on this application to furnish you any and all information concerning my previous employment, education, and qualifications for employment. I also authorize you to request and receive such information.
If any information I have provided is untrue, or if I have concealed material information, I understand that this will constitute cause for the denial of employment or immediate dismissal.