What We Do:
We're an award-winning company that uses cutting-edge, technology-enabled, peer recovery support services to improve the lives of those affected by Substance Use Disorder. Based in Austin, Texas, our passionate team turns a combination of decades of experience in peer services, SUD treatment, predictive analytics, outcomes data analysis, strategic partnerships, and strong coffee into real results that impact individuals and families all over the country. We have a variety of roles at our company, but everyone’s goal is the same: revolutionizing addiction recovery to improve outcomes.
We are looking for amazing candidates to uphold the company’s mission and values, while building exceptional relationships with our partnered facilities and the participants they work with.
As a MAP Care Solutions Client Engagement Specialist, you will be the face of MAP and manage the full-cycle recovery support operations with your assigned partnered facilities. Your primary focus will be building relationships with partnered facility staff and future program participants by ensuring the quality of care as your top priority. You will serve as the liaison between program participants and MAP’s recovery support services, which demands effective collaboration and coordination. Our ideal Client Engagement Specialists display enthusiasm in their role, passion for the recovery field, strong relationship building skills, and a commitment to improving the outcomes for those suffering from substance use disorder.
Reasonable accommodations, for those with disabilities, may be made to perform essential job functions.
· Help participants interact with Peer Link software and create opportunities for The MAP Care Solutions PES team.
· Promote, market, and implement program services as the brand ambassador for the partnered facility.
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with facility staff and participants by facilitating MAP presentations, engaging in casual conversations, demonstrating subject matter expertise on MAP programs, and participating in facility group activities.
· Meet with participants individually or in groups to facilitate engagement, education, and enrollment in MAP program services.
· Identify, communicate, and resolve any potential barriers to enrollment.
· Manage administrative responsibilities through facility operations including, but not limited to, data entry in EHR, obtaining participant consents, appointment scheduling, and activation of new MAP program participants.
· Manage and deliver facility enrollment metrics.
· Provides timely feedback to immediate supervisor regarding service failures or partnered facility/program participant concerns.
· Stewards all company resources appropriately.
· Adheres and upholds all company core values, policies, procedures, business ethics codes, information security policies, and HIPPA requirements/guidelines.
· Performs other related duties and/or complete special projects as assigned.
Qualifications/Skills and Knowledge Requirements
· Naturally motivated to provide genuine service to our partnered facility staff and program participants.
· Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability during operational shifts.
· Encourage compassion, grace, and patience in high-stress situations.
· Ability to travel locally to partnered facilities; provide coverage for team members facilities if needed.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, whether presenting in a group setting or in 1:1 to a varying group of individuals.
· Demonstrate a strategic mindset in matters of time-management and prioritization of tasks.
· Proficient with Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams.
· Since this position is remote, you must have moderate computer skills, which includes experience working with:
o Instant Messaging
o Video conferencing
· You must have the ability to thrive in a collaborative and individual environment.
· You must meet MAP’s Remote Worker Requirements & Expectations, which include items such as a quiet designated office space with a locked door and access to high speed internet.
· Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
· This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Education and/or Work Experience
· Hold a High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma, GED.
· Minimum 1+ years’ experience in the substance abuse/behavioral health or equivalent healthcare field is preferred.
· If in personal recovery, you must have 3 years of sustained abstinence from drugs and alcohol.
· Certified as Peer Recovery Support specialist preferred.
· Marketing/sales experience and/or background is a plus.
"I attest" Statement
MAP Health Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. MAP and its subsidiaries do not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.
I understand that neither the completion of this application nor any other part of my consideration for employment establishes any obligation for MAP Health Management and its subsidiaries to hire me. If I am hired, I understand that either MAP or I can terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, with or without cause and without prior notice. I understand that no representative of MAP has the authority to make any assurance to the contrary.
I attest with my signature below that I have given to MAP true and complete information on this application. No requested information has been concealed. I authorize any person, organization or company listed on this application to furnish you any and all information concerning my previous employment, education, and qualifications for employment. I also authorize you to request and receive such information.
If any information I have provided is untrue, or if I have concealed material information, I understand that this will constitute cause for the denial of employment or immediate dismissal.