This position will administer recruiting, human resources policies, procedures and programs to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company. This position will carry out responsibilities such as: recruiting, on-boarding, reporting and general human resources administration.
· Competitive benefits package to include medical (three options to choose from and two options are free for employee and family), dental, vision, short and long-term disability, 401(k) matching, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing and bonus
· Wellness benefits to include catered lunches
· Casual working environment
· Great culture with low employee turnover
· Employee recognition and rewards
· Collaborative team looking for the best motivated individuals to join our team
· Conduct intake sessions with hiring managers: prepare job descriptions, compensation information, phone and in-person interviews.
· Assist with maintaining and administering: back-up for payroll processing, payroll life cycle data entry, salary increases, bonus payments, benefits, time, calculations and leaves.
· Oversees and establishes procedures for paperwork completion such as on-boarding paperwork, background checks, applications, I-9’s, and new hire workflow notifications.
· Assist with HR special projects and reporting.
· 5+ years of experience in technical recruiting (software or IT industry preferred), onboarding and general HR laws, regulations, concepts, practices and processes
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
· Proficient in oral and written communication, listening, and interpersonal skills
· Strong initiative, organization and attention to detail
· Excellent customer service skills, judgment and ability to handle information with sensitivity
· Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite