We are looking for a highly technical individual to join our expanding team. This position will work closely with IT, development, as well as other technology stakeholders to maintain, develop, and support our growing internal and external business applications.
Why Choose EZLynx:
· Competitive benefits package to include medical (three options to choose from and two options are free for employee and family), dental, vision, short and long-term disability, 401(k) matching, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, and bonus
· Wellness benefits to include catered lunches
· Casual working environment
· Great culture with low employee turnover
· Employee recognition and rewards
· Collaborative team looking for the best-motivated individuals to join our team
In This Role, You'll:
- Develop automation and processes to enable teams to deploy, manage, configure, scale and monitor applications.
- Identify applications reliability and availability improvements, establish and build solutions to continue to drive an improved experience.
- Develop and manage continuous deployment and integrate solutions.
- Create and review documentation and process regarding recurring issues, new standard operating procedures, knowledge transfer material, etc.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Scrum and Ops resources to provide technical expertise and support on key initiatives for system availability and reliability.
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
- Assist DEV teams in establishing or enhancing their build, deploy, configuration management, and release engineering related activities.
- Develop and maintain configuration and release scripts. Provide release planning services and installation script development for new applications where necessary.
- Perform (automated) proactive daily system monitoring including reviewing system and application logs as well as responding to, triaging, troubleshooting and remediating incidents.
- Understand activity across the system and design operational dashboards based on client impacting performance indicators.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted stakeholders and clients, escalating where appropriate.
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues across the entire stack - hardware, software, application and network.
- Create scheduled reports on versions running across various environments.
Here’s What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM or Business-related discipline, Master’s degree preferred
- 8+ years of experience in Cloud deployment in a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (Octopus, Azure Dev-Ops) model
- 8+ years of experience with the following: .NET, Angular, Ruby, Containers, Cloud development and Web Services (REST, SOAP) supporting high volume transactions in a highly available environment
- 4+ years’ experience of building packages using Team City & Microsoft Visual Studio.
- 4+ years’ experience using tools like HP Fortify for Code scans
- Excellent knowledge in the following areas:
- Operational Support and DevOps technologies
- Agile methodology and Agile working environment and tools such as TFS and/or Git, JIRA and related Atlassian stack (Confluence)
- Web Servers (IIS/ Tomcat)
- One or more of the following scripting languages (Shell, Ruby, Python, Perl and PowerShell) –PowerShell experience a plus
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- An understanding of the testing pyramid (unit, functional, integration, acceptance testing) and testing approaches TDD, BDD
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders including offshore teams and manage offshore development activities
- Familiarity with logging/application monitoring tools (SCOM, PRTG, Splunk, etc.)
- Familiarity with Cloud environments –Azure DevOps, VSTS experience a plus
- Familiarity with Containers and Automation deployments