UX Designer-Entry Level
EZLynx, a growing software company, is seeking an entry-level UX Designer. As an entry-level designer, you will work with the Sr. Designer and Product team to focus on the end-to-end user experience during new product and feature development. Explore solutions to challenging problems by using user research, ideation, and design to provide users with a flawless experience that simplifies outdated user interfaces and complex insurance workflows.
In This Role You’ll:
- Conduct interviews with stakeholders and users
- Analyze and model the problem using one or more of the following visualizations: user flows, mental models, sitemaps, journey maps, competitive analysis, heuristic analysis.
- Facilitate conversations with stakeholders
- Explore solutions to the problem in conjunction with the stakeholders using one or more of the following tools: user flows, information architecture, sitemaps, wireframes, and mockups
- Facilitate and drive usability testing with product owners to gather user feedback.
- Document the observations and solutions
Here’s What You Bring:
- Degree in human-computer interaction (HCI), user experience, interaction design or similar interactive media program or equivalent experience
- Strong foundation in front-end design with a portfolio to demonstrate examples of successful user interface design focused on web or mobile
- Ability to work well in teams while independently managing the design components related to a given project
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and techniques
- Excellent written and oral communication, problem-solving, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Organized, detail oriented, self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Familiar with the following a plus:
- User research artifacts like mental models, user flows, sitemaps, competitive analysis, heuristic analysis
- Familiar with user experience techniques such as information architecture, content inventories, and usability testing
- Familiar with wireframing and ideation tools like OmniGraffle or Adobe XD