Business Development Manager
Join a collaborative and growing software company in the home and auto insurance space! We are looking for an innovative and high-performing individual. You will play an instrumental role in developing, negotiating and implementing partnerships with eCommerce companies, Internet companies, and other eRelationships by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Why Choose EZLynx:
· Competitive benefit package to include medical (three options to choose from and two options are free for employee and family), dental, vision, short and long-term disability, 401(k) matching, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing and bonus
· Wellness benefits to include catered lunches
· Casual working environment
· Great culture with low employee turnover
· Employee recognition and rewards
· Collaborative team looking for the best motivated individuals to join our team
In This Role You’ll:
- Develop strategies for establishing partnerships and business relationships to market online products or services.
- Collaborate with internal departments, such as marketing, sales engineering, and external partners and allies in the development and implementation of eCommerce strategies, plans, and business models.
- Seek out and researches prospective projects through making phone calls, traveling, attending conferences, and utilizing the Internet.
- Market to new and existing customers through creation, development, and implementation of various business solutions.
- Manage relationships with various prospects, clients, and partners in the eCommerce environment.
- Estimate demand and ROI for proposed projects based on market research and consumer trends.
- Provide support to upper management in deal negotiations, contract development, due diligence, business cases, and other business development or alliance development projects.
- Assist the marketing department with the planning of marketing and promotions, including advertising, special sales, and subsidiary rights.
- Provide input to the management team on a new product or service features to be developed to meet current and future customer needs.
Here’s What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 2-3 years’ experience building and managing software vendor integration partnerships
- Knowledge of the insurance industry
- Advanced problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced technical writing skills
- MS Office proficiency
- In-depth understanding of the software development life cycle
- Knowledge of a variety of software integration techniques