WHO WE ARE
Tiber Health culminates expertise in education, medicine, mathematics, technology, and entrepreneurship to deliver a premier health education system. Tiber Health was founded on a solution for a growing shortage of physicians to underserved communities by developing an education methodology and technology that enables scalable medical education and creates new pathways to professional health programs for health science students, especially students coming from untraditional backgrounds.
WHAT WE OFFER
ANALYTICS - With our analytics suite, we’re analyzing comprehensive data so universities can identify how students are performing in LCME-accredited and predict their potential… better than the MCAT.
MEDICAL SCIENCES PROGRAM - The Master of Science in Medical Sciences (MSMS) program has helped hundreds of students gain entry to medical school or their preferred professional health pathway.
MEDICAL SCHOOL EDUCATION - With Tiber’s investment and methodology, the PHSU School of Medicine has since expanded to become the 6th largest medical school in the United States.
UNIVERSITY PARTNERSHIPS - At Tiber Health, we’re building connections between universities and quality students to scale healthcare education.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Chief of Staff provides executive level support to the CEO of Tiber Health Corporation. This position is responsible for a wide range of duties that facilitate and ensure the success of the CEO, by providing exceptional leadership and effective management in administration, project oversight, communications, relationship-building, and decision-making.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the "right hand" to the CEO; manage daily tasks and activities for the office of the CEO, including maintaining CEO’s calendar.
- Advise the CEO on potential issues and recommends appropriate follow up responses or actions.
- Serve as a sounding board and ensure the CEO has all the appropriate information to make a decision.
- Organize and prioritize critical issues and required information for CEO and shareholders to facilitate efficient decision making.
- Self-starter and comfortable with shaping their role in the future for the most impact to the organization.
- Ability to work with corporate and higher education stakeholders, as well as Board of Directors.
- Ability to think strategically and collaborate with senior leadership on various projects, initiatives, and priorities.
- Maintain confidentiality of privileged information and perform a wide range of duties that require sensitivity, independent judgment, diplomacy, discretion, and flexibility.
- Support the Board of Directors, including meeting calendars, Board communications, and meeting material preparation.
- Ensure accurate, proper, and timely flow of information to and from the CEO in support of recurring and special projects.
- Manage special projects and events as assigned by the CEO.
- Serve as the organizer and timekeeper of monthly Tiber team meetings.
- Serve to represent the CEO in opinion and decision making in his absence.
- Engage alongside business leaders during meetings and events.
- Runs errands on behalf of the CEO or company on an occasional basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or applicable area of study
- Five years of executive administration experience
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
Ideal Competencies and Skills:
- Excellent project management skills, attention to detail, and collaboration with senior leadership.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills along with strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience maintaining confidentiality in matters of discretion.
- Proven trustworthiness among leaders and colleagues in decision making and execution to task.
- Demonstrated experience exercising judgment, project planning and goal accomplishment; wide degree of professional maturity and discretion expected.
- Proven ability to work independent of direct supervision and take initiative without specific instructions.
- Adaptable to constantly changing demands, frequent interruptions, and scheduling changes while remaining organized and seeing projects through to completion.
- Ability to work with colleagues across multiple locations.
Location and Travel:
Tiber Health's corporate headquarters is located in St. Louis, Missouri. This position requires presence in the office, but will have some flexibility to work remotely. This position requires travel within the US, Puerto Rico, and internationally up to 25% of the time with flexibility to travel with little notice if necessary.