WHO WE ARE
Tiber Health culminates expertise in education, medicine, mathematics, technology, and entrepreneurship to deliver a premier health education system. Tiber Health was founded on a solution for a growing shortage of physicians to underserved communities by developing an education methodology and technology that enables scalable medical education and creates new pathways to professional health programs for health science students, especially students coming from untraditional backgrounds.
WHAT WE OFFER
ANALYTICS - With our analytics suite, we’re analyzing comprehensive data so universities can identify how students are performing in LCME-accredited classes and predict their potential… better than the MCAT.
MEDICAL SCIENCES PROGRAM - The Master of Science in Medical Sciences (MSMS) program has helped hundreds of students gain entry to medical school or their preferred professional health pathway.
MEDICAL SCHOOL EDUCATION - With Tiber’s investment and methodology, the PHSU School of Medicine has since expanded to become the 6th largest medical school in the United States.
UNIVERSITY PARTNERSHIPS - At Tiber Health, we’re building connections between universities and quality students to scale healthcare education.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Marketing and Promotions Manager supports the Vice President of Marketing in overseeing the promotion and advertising efforts of Tiber Health Innovation (THI) to build brand awareness, drive interest and growth for business development, and drive enrollment via established University partnerships. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, developing an overall marketing plan, approving campaigns, and measuring the return on investment of various advertising methods. The role also has primary responsibility for the monetization of THI’s lead generation websites.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create content and design for email campaigns
- Conduct regular pacing reports and ad analysis for branding and lead generation initiatives
- Assist in new business outreach for lead generation websites
- Assist in website optimization and strategy
- Assist in optimizing emails for deliverability, open rates, click-through, conversion and mobile devices
- Assist in optimizing ad creative and ad copy
- Assist in trafficking and tracking vendor invoices
- Assist in developing digital content and brand storytelling initiatives
- Assist with social media development and strategy, including copywriting, post scheduling, content curation, campaign management, platform optimization, and brand engagement
- This position will require occasional travel for business purposes
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or applicable area of study
- Four years of marketing project management experience
- Experience in higher education and/or university environment and sales experience (preferred, but not required)
Ideal Competencies and Skills:
- Efficiency in multi-tasking, a high degree of organization, and ability to self-manage and prioritize
- Experience with content creation for websites and social media platforms
- Excellent attention to detail, grammar, spelling, and communication skills
- Utilization of marketing tools (i.e., Google Analytics)
- Demonstrated ability to run a process from end to end
THI's corporate headquarters is located in St. Louis, Missouri. This position is a remote work opportunity with occasional travel up to 10%.
Tiber Health is an equal opportunity employer.