At Mastery Logistics Systems our goal is to build the next generation of technologies to allow large brokers, 3PL’s, and shippers to benefit from the progress of technology and connectivity. Our brokerage application targets large, distributed brokerages and 3PL’s, with follow-on shipper TMS available in the future.
Our team has the knowledge to make an impact, and we’re looking for serious talent to help. We need people who are flexible problem solvers and who know how to communicate their solutions. In this role, you will collaborate with a small team to deliver a modern responsive and real-time web application in an iterative fashion while helping to define an architecture that will scale.
The problems in this industry are big, but that’s what makes it fun. Mastery Logistics Systems is dedicated to providing a great working environment by challenging our team members while being respectful of your time and the needs of your personal life. That’s why we encourage time exploring innovation ideas alongside more standard daily tasks. We require employees to schedule at least one week off every four months.
We are small and nimble, and each member of the team can make a tremendous impact. Join us and help make something great.
This position can work from Chicago, Lake Forest, or Champaign.
- Collaborate with the development team to deliver our real-time freight management system often and smoothly
- Help define a delivery and platform architecture that will scale and adapt
- Engage in the full development life-cycle including architectural design and testing
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent practical experience
- Practical experience with cloud infrastructure management and SaaS models of application delivery
- Practical experience with automated build and continuous integration systems
Competitive pay and benefits plus:
o Flexible schedule and unlimited vacation and personal days
o 10% of work time can be spent on projects and idea exploration other than core project
o 10% of our profits to be shared between the St Jude Children’s Research Hospital and the Chicago Children’s Hospital
o Other perks like a Spotify account for every employee, training budget, and standing desks