Northramp is looking for smart, creative individuals interested in helping grow something truly unique in our markets. We are currently looking for a mid-level System Center Configuration Management(SCCM) / Intune Engineer who has:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to obtain DoD Secret clearance or have current DoD clearance
- Responsibilities include maintaining systems functionality, availability, security, and performance, as well as scheduling, planning, and execution of system deployments and upgrades.
- Manages program and project implementations that make a significant contribution to the OCIO office of USUHS
- If you have experience as a SCCM, MECM, System Center Configuration Manager, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, Config Manager- we want to hear from you.
- Experience and skills with scripting, application deployment, application packaging, software packaging, collection management, custom reporting, task sequences,
- Ability to obtain and maintain DOD 8570 IAT II certification.
Required Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Windows Operating Systems and traditional client/server relationships
- Use of GPOs for management and security
- Working knowledge of Active Directory services (AD)
- Working knowledge of Group Policy Management
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012, 2012R2, 2016
- Troubleshooting non-legacy Windows Server and Client issues
- WIM creation using Secure Host Baseline (SHB)
- Experienced in troubleshooting and maintaining SCCM 2012 or MECM V1909 or later
- Manage or create Windows 10 in-place upgrades as needed
- Familiarity of Microsoft SQL Server
- Creating patch management strategies using Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- PowerShell scripting experience to focus on automation.
- Virtualization Platforms (e.g. Hyper-V, VMWare, VirtualBox)
- IT Infrastructure Design, Deployment reporting and Remediation Analysis
- Maintaining Windows Server Images and deployment using MECM
- Utilizing MECM and WSUS for Microsoft security patches, hotfixes
- Familiarity with ServiceNow, JIRA and Confluence
- Must be a US Citizen
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- MCSE or MCSA certification is desired
- ITIL v3 or v4 Foundation’s certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) or 4+ years of equivalent experience.
Active DoD Secret Clearance required. Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
Reasonable Accommodation Requests
Northramp is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail PeopleOPS@northramp.com or call: 703-772-5588 - Northramp Human Resources. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
EEO is the Law
The law requires Northramp to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following link: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
As a Federal Contractor, Northramp is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information please click on the following link: E-Verify.