Minim is a SaaS platform for Internet Service Providers and consumers to simplify management and increase the security of the home network. The Senior Embedded Engineer performs coding, testing, and debugging of Minim’s embedded software on Consumer Premise Equipment (CPE). This is a key role to ensure we stay true to our identity as a WiFi management and security software platform, integrated with as many hardware platforms as possible. The Senior Embedded Engineer is an expert in the latest WiFi standards, chipset SDKs, embedded device operating systems, and device security measures. S/he will leverage this knowledge to advise and collaborate with CPE manufacturers, optimizing product performance for Minim users.
- Stay current on the latest WiFi standards, mesh standards, chipset SDKs, device security measures, and embedded device operating systems.
- Integrate Minim’s agent on new platforms, prioritized within the context of Minim’s product roadmap and sales funnel
- Test, debug, and optimize performance of integrations, new and old (e.g. for latest firmware releases)
- Leveraging your vantage point on embedded software, innovate enhancements to the Minim platform to deliver new IoT management and security features for customers
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team in product planning sessions and daily standups
- Regularly communicate with CPE manufacturers as needed and manage action items, timelines, and tickets for integration projects
- Document Minim integration requirements and processes; advise team members who are developing new business relationships with CPE manufacturers
- Actively contribute to open source software in our space, e.g. OpenWRT, and attend relevant conferences for educational, networking, and recruiting purposes
- 5-10 years in embedded system product development with embedded systems including bringing up new boards and debugging embedded systems
- WiFi Routers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related
- Agile and creative in workstyle with successful startup experienceExcellent communicator