McKay Brothers and Quincy Data are looking for an experienced Marketing & Sales Associate. We are a profitable, industry-leading firm serving banks, hedge funds and trading firms. Our clients are the most sophisticated companies trading in global financial markets. We work every day to provide those clients with the most innovative technology and thoughtful, can-do service.
You should thrive with a broad range of responsibilities, working collaboratively across several teams and with clients. You will shine in this role if you have the ability to anticipate the needs of the marketing, sales, and client onboarding teams. You should engage projects with enthusiasm and an eye for improving the process. You are ready to contribute and grow your skills wherever the business needs. Your analytical mind, drive to contribute and ‘no task too small’ approach will allow you to grow in and with this role.
This is a hybrid position that requires a minimum of 3 days per week in our Oakland office. You will report to our Oakland-based Director of Business Development.
- Partner with the marketing and sales teams to expand brand awareness and drive revenue.
- Collaborate with the onboarding team as we convert prospects into clients.
- Manage Salesforce CRM information and data extraction.
- Energetic involvement in planning client meetings and sales events.
- Develop marketing materials, including for an updated website.
- Direct and execute bi-annual gifting programs.
- Plan, optimize and execute document workflow processes.
- Create data analysis reports and perform ad-hoc research projects for senior management.
You will need:
- 4+ years experience with marketing and/or sales assistance and support.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Excellent computer skills, including command of spreadsheet programs like Excel.
- Experience with client relationship management and expense software and data extraction from these tools. Exceptional Salesforce skills are a plus.
- Familiarity with marketing materials tools such as Adobe InDesign.
We’d like to see a track record of:
- Resourcefulness, critical thinking, hustle, and problem-solving.
- Clear, confident communications - both written and oral.
- Curiosity and eagerness to engage colleagues in different departments.
- Growing and expanding your capabilities.
- Rigorous project planning and meticulous execution.
- Recognizing what needs to be done, obtaining buy-in, and making it happen.
Compensation & Benefits:
The Oakland, CA base salary range for this full-time position is $95-110k. Our salary ranges are determined by role, career level, and location. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
The Company provides a comprehensive benefits package including: generous medical, dental & vision policies; 401(k) plan, currently with a company match; paid vacation; life insurance; AD&D; commuter benefits; and EAP.
About McKay Brothers & Quincy Data:
McKay Brothers and Quincy Data are the leading global providers of ultra-low latency wireless infrastructure and market data technology. The companies serve the most sophisticated and successful trading firms active in the global financial markets. McKay disrupted the trading world when it launched its first US wireless network in 2012. The companies’ services have grown steadily and now extend to major financial centers across North America, Europe, and Asia. Most of McKay and Quincy’s services deliver the lowest latency available. Critically, we offer the best latency for any of our services on a level playing field basis to all clients. Learn more at www.mckay-brothers.com and www.quincy-data.com