- Track and provide clear visibility on performance by actively managing your pipeline of opportunities within SalesForce.com CRM.
- Own the full practice platform experience from launch to ongoing success plan execution
- Hit quarterly MBO and/or results-based quota targets to drive HintMDs’ growth.
- Educating customer team members on successful implementation strategies to drive results in the customer’s practice.
- Maintaining regular communication with your Regional Director.
other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- Two or more years of outside business-to-business sales experience.
- An impressive track record of closing sales, winning clients, and managing a territory, as well as stellar presentation skills.
- Unwavering commitment to personal performance, and a history of over-achieving monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com CRM.
- Excellent resourcefulness, communication, and networking skills.
- Ability to multi-task under stringent deadlines with multiple stakeholders.
- Works well independently and as part of a team.
- Professional demeanor and impeccable integrity.
- High sense of urgency for results
- Experience dealing directly with small local healthcare business owners and influencers.
- Experience in a performance-based compensation model.
- Previous Top Performer status in an PDM position.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Requires up
to 50% travel. Frequently travel is outside the local area and overnight.