The Manager of Customer Success is responsible for leading a team of customer success/support staff, managing and developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. You will gather feedback and insights from customers and team members to ensure customers receive maximum value from our products. The ideal candidate will have a strong mix of relationship management, strong analytical, business and technical skills.
- Manage a team of Customer Success/Support Representatives.
- Lead your team to deliver outstanding experiences that drive maximum value for HintMD customers.
- Partner with Sales to ensure expansion opportunities are identified successfully.
- Ensure that a clearly defined customer success plan is in place to expand product adoption and grow the relationship.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external teams to ensure superb customer satisfaction.
- Continuously seeking out relevant customer feedback and coordinating issue resolutions with technical team.
- Develop processes for common tasks and issues for scalability.
- Conduct internal employee and customer training on new/updated platforms.
- Identify upsell and growth opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Measure effectiveness of Customer Success programs through metrics, dashboards and operational reviews
- Ensure that account issues are resolved quickly by leveraging or escalating to resources from across functions
- Promote a customer-centric mindset across the organization and align initiatives across cross-functional teams
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years leading teams in hi-tech software industry
- 3+ years of client facing experience in customer success management or similar roles
- Experience with JIRA, Zendesk and Salesforce.com in a fast-paced start up environment preferred
- BS/BA degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Solution-oriented and process driven working with accounts to identify and solve challenging business problems
- Demonstrated interest in improving customer experience and ability to drive projects that benefit customers.
- Excellent communication skills and enjoys working closely with customers to achieve their desired business outcomes.