Lead Performance Quality Engineer is responsible for measuring, analyzing, and providing feedback to improve our software performance. Application Performance is achieved by working closely with all our engineering teams throughout the release cycle. Our ultimate goal is application performance that yields an excellent end user experience and scales to meet growing product demand.
- Prospecting for and running dynamic sales presentations.
- Track and provide clear visibility on performance by actively managing your pipeline of opportunities within SalesForce.com CRM.
- Own the full sales cycles from initial conversation to getting signed paperwork.
- Hit quarterly MBO and/or results-based quota targets to drive HintMDs’ growth.
- Lead compelling sales presentations about our solutions to a broad range of audiences from C-Level execs to individual contributors.
- Educating customer team members on successful implementation strategies to drive results in the customer’s practice.
- Closing sales of Subscription and/or Point of Sale terminal solutions.
- Educating merchants and business owners on the payment processing industry.
- Maintaining regular communication with your Regional Director.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS or MS in CS/CE or equivalent experience is expected
- 5+ years of experience in application development with emphasis in performance analysis
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle, test methodologies and tools and, passion for performance measurements and data collection processes.
- Experience in automated performance, scalability, load and stress testing of scalable systems
- In-depth knowledge of tools and techniques for measuring performance of web application & mobile applications – Jmeter, LoadRunner, Appium, Egg Plant, etc
- Expertise with Jenkins, Jira, and TestRail, and SQL
- Experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL/SQL