- Prospecting for and running dynamic sales presentations.
- Track and provide clear visibility on performance by actively managing your pipeline of opportunities within SalesForce.com CRM.
- Own the full sales cycles from initial conversation to getting signed paperwork.
- Hit quarterly MBO and/or results-based quota targets to drive HintMDs’ growth.
- Lead compelling sales presentations about our solutions to a broad range of audiences from C-Level execs to individual contributors.
- Educating customer team members on successful implementation strategies to drive results in the customer’s practice.
- Closing sales of Subscription and/or Point of Sale terminal solutions.
- Educating merchants and business owners on the payment processing industry.
- Maintaining regular communication with your Regional Director.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS or MS in CS/CE or equivalent experience is expected
- 5+ years of experience in application development with emphasis in performance analysis
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle, test methodologies and tools and, passion for performance measurements and data collection processes.
- Experience in automated performance, scalability, load and stress testing of scalable systems
- In-depth knowledge of tools and techniques for measuring performance of web application & mobile applications – Jmeter, LoadRunner, Appium, Egg Plant, etc
- Expertise with Jenkins, Jira, and TestRail, and SQL
- Experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL/SQL