Quality Engineer is responsible for creating automation to test the applications that have been designed and developed by our engineering teams. You’ll expand our automated testing coverage.
You are an engineer who firmly believes that quality is everyone’s responsibility. You enjoy finding vulnerabilities and bugs in existing code, and you’re capable of working with a team to fix those issues. This role is responsible for performing a variety of Quality engineering tasks including the design and development of backend automation test frameworks, coding and executing automated test scripts. The ideal candidate will have the necessary skills and experience to architect and develop automated Backend/API Test suites, define test development needs and procedures, and love to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
· Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering or Computer Science degree or equivalent; Master’s degree preferred
· 3+ years of experience developing test automation frameworks from scratch & automated testing
· 2+ years of experience with backend Web Services such as REST
· Strong working knowledge of OOP languages (preferably Java)
· Experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL/SQL
· Hands on experience with solid understanding of Unit Testing Frameworks like TestNG or Junit
· Expertise with Jenkins, Jira, and TestRail, and SQL