We are seeking an Automation Quality Engineer (Mobile) to join our team!
Quality Engineer is responsible for creating automation to test the mobile applications that have been designed and developed by our engineering teams.
You’ll expand our automated testing coverage. You are an engineer who firmly believes that quality is everyone’s responsibility. You enjoy finding vulnerabilities and bugs in existing code, and you’re capable of working with a team to fix those issues. This role is responsible for performing a variety of Quality engineering tasks including the design and development of backend automation test frameworks, coding and executing automated test scripts. The ideal candidate will have the necessary skills and experience to architect and develop automated Backend/API Test suites, define test development needs and procedures, and love to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Build and maintain scalable mobile test automation frameworks and supporting infrastructure
- Diagnose problems and fix bugs in the mobile automation testing framework for iOS/Android
- Work closely with development teams to integrate new test cases into existing automation frameworks
- Take Ownership of complete test coverage of product functionality and manage/maintain continuous integration testing Jobs and Builds
- Report and follow-through defects as necessary to complete the testing-cycle and provide regular status update to ease release readiness
- Maintain existing automated regression suites/packages to reflect changing requirements and features
- Ability to work independently and productively
- Perform peer code reviews as part of your everyday workflow
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering or Computer Science degree or equivalent; Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience developing mobile test automation frameworks from scratch & automated testing
- Experience developing, executing mobile automate test cases on iOS and Android Native test preferably using Appium, Cucumber, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of OOP languages
- Experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL/SQL
- Hands on experience with solid understanding of Unit Testing Frameworks like TestNG or JUnit
- Expertise with Jenkins, Jira, and TestRail, and SQL
- Familiarities or hands on experience with QA processes, concepts, tools and terminologies