We are currently on the lookout for talented senior software engineers to join our world-class, results-driven team. This is an opportunity to be a big part of a small but amazing team of highly talented people. We are having a huge impact in our industry and are having fun along the way.
- Helping to build and architect our payment facilitator platform.
- Showing strong technical leadership skills with the ability to resolve ambiguity.
- Working cross-functionally with our product, analytics and operations team to develop new features and improve existing processes.
- Building systems that manage customers’ sensitive data and holding HintMD to the highest standards for security and compliance.
- Constant quality improvement of code and infrastructure.
- Estimating engineering efforts and coming up with realistic schedules and plans.
- Identifying and resolving complex production issues.
- Unit testing everything.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of software experience.
- Experience in software development design and an ability to implement scalable, fault tolerant systems that are PCI compliant.
- Proficiency in programming skills with Java, Node.js and GraphQL.
- Experience with relational databases and schema design.
- The ability to demonstrate a high level of curiosity and keep abreast of the latest technologies.
- Rigorous in automated testing, code quality and engineering best practices.
- Higher-level analytical skills in taking business requirements and creating solutions.
- Self-motivated, self-starting, an attention to detail and a great team player.
- Creative and innovative, with the ability to think outside the box.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.