As MAP's Benefit/HRIS Specialist, you will be primarily responsible for administering the following key HR functions: managing all health care/retirement programs, paid and unpaid leave programs, assigned HRIS systems, timekeeping systems, and electronic files systems for multiple entities. Additionally, you will serve as a backup recruiter when needed and support our employees with general inquires related to payroll, benefits, and timekeeping.
HRIS & E-Filing Administration Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary employee file administrator. Ensure that employee files (paper and digital) are maintained: current, accurate, and complete.
- Administratively manage all new hire onboarding, terminations, wage adjustments, address changes, and various personnel changes in the assigned HRIS platform.
- Ensure all HRIS changes have a fully and properly completed/executed Personnel Change Form (PCN) for all HRIS and Payroll related changes.
- Ensure benefit and payroll-related deductions are calculated and coded properly and garnishments applied correctly in the HRIS platform.
- Manage all time-off benefits within the HRIS platform and ensure PTO balances are accruing per company policy.
- Serve as HR's primary Report Writer – run custom ad-hoc reports, monthly and yearly reports as needed.
- Serve as Co-Security Administrator – maintain the roles for HRIS, Timekeeping and E-Filing platform (for all functional areas) related to security groups; this includes working with functional areas to assign roles to new employees, as well as re-assign roles for terminated employees.
- Manage and respond to all employee verification requests.
Benefit Administration Responsibilities
- Contribute to a positive employee experience by fielding employee payroll/benefit-related inquiries and addressing concerns in a timely and resolute fashion.
- Liaison with the company assigned Payroll Administrator to resolve any payroll issues and communicate an appropriate plan of action to the employee and key stakeholders.
- Interface with the accounting and finance department to provide payroll change information, benefits invoices, and assist in month-end close questions or discrepancies.
- Administer all independent benefit offerings including Sedera medical bundle, and 401k, including enrolling new hires, communicating benefits offerings, reconciling invoices, and ensuring compliance.
- Review and process monthly insurance billing invoices to ensure accuracy and coordinate timely payment.
Payroll/Timekeeping Administration Responsibilities
- Prepare timesheets and related payroll change forms (PCN) for both a bi-weekly and semi-monthly, multi-state and multi-entity payroll in an accurate, timely manner; process off-cycle payments as needed.
- Maintain compliance with federal and multiple states' payroll regulations, tax rates, and legal benefit requirements, including timely payment of payroll and benefit-related obligations.
- Ensure the timely setup and configuration of payroll processing in new states as needed, including SUI, local taxes, and unemployment setup.
- Conduct training sessions for new hires and managers on the timekeeping system via a virtual or in-person meeting.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Department.
- Contributes to developing a culture that matches MAP’s values.
- This is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Support due diligence requests, prepare for compliance or payer audits as needed.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Human Resources and/or 4-8 years of job-related experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in timekeeping and benefits administration.
- Minimum of 3 years of HRIS data entry experience.
- Strong analytical and relationship skills.
- Excellent writing and oral communications.
- Very organized, and attentive to detail.
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires strong multi-tasking and priority setting.
"I attest" Statement
MAP Health Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. MAP and its subsidiaries do not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.
I understand that neither the completion of this application nor any other part of my consideration for employment establishes any obligation for MAP Health Management and its subsidiaries to hire me. If I am hired, I understand that either MAP or I can terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, with or without cause and without prior notice. I understand that no representative of MAP has the authority to make any assurance to the contrary.
I attest with my signature below that I have given to MAP true and complete information on this application. No requested information has been concealed. I authorize any person, organization, or company listed on this application to furnish you any and all information concerning my previous employment, education, and qualifications for employment. I also authorize you to request and receive such information.
If any information I have provided is untrue, or if I have concealed material information, I understand that this will constitute cause for the denial of employment or immediate dismissal.