Your One Thing:
Ensure to uphold the Company mission and values, while providing exceptional financial, analytical, and strategic services to MAP’s Senior Management team.
We are looking for an Analyst, FP&A to manage the FP&A efforts for the Company and direct the Company’s financial forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan analysis, and special projects. S/he will provide financial consulting and strategic support to Senior Management including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis, due diligence support, and other projects requested by Senior Management. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision-making. The position reports to the Chief Strategy Officer.
- Collaborate with Senior Management to establish and report on internal Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Identify and analyze KPIs to assess business performance and drive decision-making.
- Analyze current and past trends in KPIs including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and capital expenditures.
- Monitor KPIs, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan, and Modeling tools.
- Perform ad-hoc Reporting and Analysis.
- Manage Annual, Quarterly, Monthly, and Weekly Financial and Operating reports.
- Implement and work with Business Intelligence Tools and Dashboard reports.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in sales and marketing programs, pricing models, service delivery, and business expansion plans.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes.
- Monitor industry trends to support strategic planning.
- Support Senior Management with in-depth analysis.
- Prepare presentations to the Board of Directors, Investors, and Senior Management.
- Support Senior Management in various due diligence cycles.
- Maintain corporate records for Investor Relations and the Board of Directors.
- Collaborate with CFO on budget development and relevant financial analysis.
- Support the CEO, Chief Strategy Officer, and Senior Vice-President of Operations with Investor Relations.
- Support Chief Strategy Officer with the organization of new and ongoing projects and project teams.
- Ability to anticipate areas of need based on overall observations and interactions with management, employees, and third-party stakeholders and respond effectively.
- Adheres and upholds all company core values, policies, procedures, business ethics codes, information security policies, and HIPAA requirements/guidelines.
- Stewards all company resources appropriately.
- Performs other related duties or completes special projects as assigned.
- This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications/Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- Accredited 4-year Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, with the ability to confidently present to executive-level audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Attention to detail with clear and concise analysis and presentation.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Possesses business acumen and ability to interpret data to drive operations and improve outcomes.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven, and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to travel as required to support job responsibilities.
Educational and/or Work Experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience, including investment baking, consulting, corporate finance or public accounting, industry experience in healthcare is a plus.
"I attest" Statement
MAP Health Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. MAP and its subsidiaries do not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status, or unfavorable discharge from military service.
I understand that neither the completion of this application nor any other part of my consideration for employment establishes any obligation for MAP Health Management and its subsidiaries to hire me. If I am hired, I understand that either MAP or I can terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, with or without cause and without prior notice. I understand that no representative of MAP has the authority to make any assurance to the contrary.
I attest with my signature below that I have given to MAP true and complete information on this application. No requested information has been concealed. I authorize any person, organization, or company listed on this application to furnish you any and all information concerning my previous employment, education, and qualifications for employment. I also authorize you to request and receive such information.
If any information I have provided is untrue, or if I have concealed material information, I understand that this will constitute cause for the denial of employment or immediate dismissal.