We're an award-winning company that uses cutting-edge, technology-enabled, peer recovery support services to improve the lives of those affected by Substance Use Disorder. Based in Austin, Texas, our passionate team turns a combination of decades of experience in peer services, SUD treatment, predictive analytics, outcomes data analysis, strategic partnerships, and strong coffee into real results that impact individuals and families all over the country. We have a variety of roles at our company, but everyone’s goal is the same: revolutionizing addiction recovery to improve outcomes.
We are a mission-driven organization that takes care of our people; our most valuable resource. We provide an excellent benefits package that includes:
· A supportive company culture that values what you bring to the table while still giving you the opportunity to learn, grow, and advance your career.
· Access to employer-sponsored and voluntary medical coverage and life insurance.
· 100% paid employee-only dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, and basic life insurance.
· 401(k) plan with employer match
· Generous PTO package
· Employee Assistant Program
· Business-casual environment
The Senior Reporting Analyst is responsible for providing business intelligence solutions based on the requirements of both internal and external stakeholders. These solutions may include reports, dashboards, database extracts, and scorecards. The individual will focus on scalability, with an eye on automation and standardizing deliverables to meet the needs of multiple requests. Communication and problem-solving skills will be vital in properly documenting requirements, setting appropriate timelines and following through with results that satisfy the intended audience and provide insights based on the underlying data.
· Serve as the Business Intelligence subject matter expert.
· Design, develop, enhance, and maintain reporting needs.
· Gather requirements and work with stakeholders to analyze business needs around reporting and BI
· work cross-functionally with various teams to drive results-oriented analytics that tells a compelling story using a keen understanding of our data.
· Participate in visual design and implementation of projects to enhance the look and feel of reporting deliverables.
position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
· Ability to anticipate areas of need based on overall observations and interactions with management, employees, physicians, patients, payors, vendors, and third parties.
· Adheres and upholds all company core values, policies, procedures, business ethics codes, information security policies, and HIPAA requirements/guidelines.
· Stewards all company resources appropriately.
· Performs other related duties or complete special projects as assigned.
Qualifications/Skills and Knowledge Requirements
· Technical aptitude for learning new technologies
· Solution-focused problem solving
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· Demonstrate analytical reasoning or quantitative analysis
· Knowledge pertaining to multiple analytic tools (SQL, Access, Excel, Tableau, Power BI)
· Familiarity with IT systems, database design, and data structures
Educational and/or Work Experience
· Bachelor's Degree required.
· Coursework in MIS, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics preferred.
"I attest" Statement
MAP Health Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. MAP and its subsidiaries do not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.
I understand that neither the completion of this application nor any other part of my consideration for employment establishes any obligation for MAP Health Management and its subsidiaries to hire me. If I am hired, I understand that either MAP or I can terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, with or without cause and without prior notice. I understand that no representative of MAP has the authority to make any assurance to the contrary.
I attest with my signature below that I have given to MAP true and complete information on this application. No requested information has been concealed. I authorize any person, organization or company listed on this application to furnish you any and all information concerning my previous employment, education, and qualifications for employment. I also authorize you to request and receive such information.
If any information I have provided is untrue, or if I have concealed material information, I understand that this will constitute cause for the denial of employment or immediate dismissal.