We're an award-winning company that uses cutting-edge, technology-enabled, peer recovery support services to improve the lives of those affected by Substance Use Disorder. Based in Austin, Texas, our passionate team turns a combination of decades of experience in peer services, SUD treatment, predictive analytics, outcomes data analysis, strategic partnerships, and strong coffee into real results that impact individuals and families all over the country. We have a variety of roles at our company, but everyone’s goal is the same: revolutionizing addiction recovery to improve outcomes.
We are a mission-driven organization that takes care of our people; our most valuable resource. We provide an excellent benefits package that includes:
· A supportive company culture that values what you bring to the table, while still giving you the opportunity to learn, grow, and advance your career
· Access to employer-sponsored and voluntary medical coverage and life insurance
· 100% paid employee-only dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, and basic life insurance.
· 401(k) plan with employer match
· Generous PTO package
· Employee Assistant Program
· Business-casual environment
The Administrative Assistant supports Executive Administration and Support Operations Manager as being the first point of contact for the company and welcomes employees, potential clients, vendors and guests in a professional manner. This position provides general administrative support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The assistant is responsible for answering incoming calls, mail distribution, the flow of correspondence, and special projects. Must be hyper-organized, detail-oriented, a self-starter, a problem solver, and enjoy being the first impression for our associates, clients, and visitors.
· Serves as the first point of contact for all associates, visitors, and clients; whether in person, over the phone, or virtually via email as the brand ambassador of MAP.
· Assists in supporting all matters related to office and kitchen supply inventory, purchasing, and security identification badge production.
· Manages incoming and outgoing mail; receive and sign for mail/packages from couriers and deliver to the proper recipient.
· Responsible for conducting all initial sanction screening for applicants and maintaining the monthly checks.
· Generate MCS monthly Supervisory Reports such as 8x8 call reports and final note reviews of patient completions.
· Participates in special department projects as assigned.
· Provide accurate and timely administrative assistance to the MAP's Administration Department, which includes Human Resources, Accounting, Compliance, and Office Operations.
· Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly errands such as; going to the post office, ordering snacks or office supplies, ordering and prepping client or associate lunches.
· Support in meetings coordination such as; ordering meals, printing new hire agendas, attending volunteering events, and support employee events outside of the office.
· Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains company administration policies when necessary.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
· Assist with coordinating company-sponsored special functions or social events.
· Assist in arranging travel as requested such as; booking flights, hotels, and rental cars for associates within the company travel policy and procedures.
· Adheres and upholds all company core values, policies, procedures, business ethic codes, safety/security, and HIPAA requirements/guidelines.
· Stewards all company resources appropriately.
· This is not a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities
may change or be assigned at any time without notice.
Qualifications/Skills and Knowledge Requirements
· Strong customer service skills
· Demonstrate dependability and regular attendance.
· Superior internal and external service skills and should be service driven with professional, hospitable, and friendly demeanor.
· Demonstrate compassion, grace, and patience in high-stress situations.
· Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
· Intermediate proficiency using the Windows System, Microsoft Office suite: expert outlook capabilities in a business setting.
· Must have a keen drive to succeed in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
Educational and/or Work Experience
· High School Diploma or GED.
· 1 year of assistant experience.
· Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus.
"I attest" Statement
MAP Health Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. MAP and its subsidiaries do not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.
I understand that neither the completion of this application nor any other part of my consideration for employment establishes any obligation for MAP Health Management and its subsidiaries to hire me. If I am hired, I understand that either MAP or I can terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, with or without cause and without prior notice. I understand that no representative of MAP has the authority to make any assurance to the contrary.
I attest with my signature below that I have given to MAP true and complete information on this application. No requested information has been concealed. I authorize any person, organization or company listed on this application to furnish you any and all information concerning my previous employment, education, and qualifications for employment. I also authorize you to request and receive such information.
If any information I have provided is untrue, or if I have concealed material information, I understand that this will constitute cause for the denial of employment or immediate dismissal.