We're an award-winning company that uses cutting-edge, technology-enabled, peer recovery support services to improve the lives of those affected by Substance Use Disorder. Based in Austin, Texas, our passionate team turns a combination of decades of experience in peer services, SUD treatment, predictive analytics, outcomes data analysis, strategic partnerships, and strong coffee into real results that impact individuals and families all over the country. We have a variety of roles at our company, but everyone’s goal is the same: revolutionizing addiction recovery to improve outcomes.
We are a mission-driven organization that takes care of our people; our most valuable resource. We provide an excellent benefits package that includes:
· A supportive company culture that values what you bring to the table while still giving you the opportunity to learn, grow, and advance your career
· Access to employer-sponsored and voluntary medical coverage and life insurance
· 100% paid employee-only dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, and basic life insurance.
· 401(k) plan with employer match
· Generous PTO package
· Employee Assistant Program
· Business-casual environment
· Free snacks & beverages
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for the maintenance of vendor accounts and for recording business expenses and liabilities.
· Maintain vendor record, including maintenance of required W-9’s.
· Submit vendor invoices for approval and enters the invoice into accounting software.
· Maintain vendor invoice files for easy reference.
· Ensure all expenses and liabilities are properly classified into account, department, location, and period.
· Perform financial analysis and identify the need to accrue a liability for expenses uncured but not yet invoiced.
· Ensure adherence to budget and established purchasing/disbursement policies.
· Manage daily bank deposits, supporting documentation, and reporting needs.
· Provide other accounting support as directed by the Controller and CFO.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Ability to anticipate areas of need based on overall observations and interactions with management, employees, physician, patients,
payors, vendors, and third parties.
Adheres to uphold all company core values, policies, procedures, business ethic codes, information security policies, and HIPAA
Stewards all company resources appropriately.
Performs other related duties or complete special projects as assigned.
Qualifications.Skills and Knowledge Requirements
· Strong knowledge of accounting principles
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to communicate effectively by email, phone, and in-person.
· Ability to read and interpret reports and documents.
· Ability to add, subtract, and divide all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to allocate expenses based on percentages.
· Experience with Intacct and Box preferred.
· Experience with vendor contracts and how they affect accounts payable.
· Experience working with multiple entities preferred.
· Intermediate skill in Excel
· Willingness to collaborate with peers to enhance teamwork and performance.
· Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
"I attest" Statement
MAP Health Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. MAP and its subsidiaries do not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.
I understand that neither the completion of this application nor any other part of my consideration for employment establishes any obligation for MAP Health Management and its subsidiaries to hire me. If I am hired, I understand that either MAP or I can terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, with or without cause and without prior notice. I understand that no representative of MAP has the authority to make any assurance to the contrary.
I attest with my signature below that I have given to MAP true and complete information on this application. No requested information has been concealed. I authorize any person, organization or company listed on this application to furnish you any and all information concerning my previous employment, education, and qualifications for employment. I also authorize you to request and receive such information.
If any information I have provided is untrue, or if I have concealed material information, I understand that this will constitute cause for the denial of employment or immediate dismissal.