The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for the maintenance of vendor accounts and for recording business expenses and liabilities.
· Maintain vendor record, including maintenance of required W-9’s.
· Submit vendor invoices for approval and enters the invoice into accounting software.
· Maintain vendor invoice files for easy reference.
· Ensure all expenses and liabilities are properly classified to account, department, location, and period.
· Perform financial analysis and identify need to accrue a liability for expenses uncured but not yet invoiced.
· Ensure adherence to budget and established purchasing/disbursement policies.
· Manage daily bank deposits, supporting documentation, and reporting needs.
· Provide other accounting support as directed by the Controller and CFO.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Strong knowledge of accounting principles
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to communicate effectively by email, phone, and in-person.
· Ability to read and interpret reports and documents.
· Ability to add, subtract, and divide all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to allocate expenses based on percentages.
· Experience with Intacct and Box preferred.
· Experience with vendor contracts and how they affect accounts payable.
· Experience working with multiple entities preferred.
· Intermediate skill in Excel
· Willingness to collaborate with peers to enhance teamwork and performance.
· Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
We're an award-winning company that uses cutting-edge, technology-enabled, peer recovery support services to improve the lives of those affected by Substance Use Disorder. Based in Austin, Texas, our passionate team turns a combination of decades of experience in peer services, SUD treatment, predictive analytics, outcomes data analysis, strategic partnerships, and strong coffee into real results that impact individuals and families all over the country. We have a variety of roles at our company, but everyone’s goal is the same: revolutionizing addiction recovery to improve outcomes.
We are a mission-driven organization that takes care of our people; our most valuable resource. We provide an excellent benefits package that includes:
· A supportive company culture that values what you bring to the table while still giving you the opportunity to learn, grow, and advance your career
· Access to employer-sponsored and voluntary medical coverage and life insurance
· 100% paid employee-only dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, and basic life insurance.
· 401(k) plan with employer match
· Generous PTO package
· Employee Assistant Program
· Business-casual environment
· Free snacks & beverages
MAP Health Management/MAP care Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.”