We're an award-winning company that uses cutting-edge, technology-enabled, peer recovery support services to improve the lives of those affected by Substance Use Disorder. Based in Austin, Texas, our passionate team turns a combination of decades of experience in peer services, SUD treatment, predictive analytics, outcomes data analysis, strategic partnerships, and strong coffee into real results that impact individuals and families all over the country. We have a variety of roles at our company, but everyone’s goal is the same: revolutionizing addiction recovery to improve outcomes.
We are a mission-driven organization that takes care of our people; our most valuable resource. We provide an excellent benefits package that includes:
- A supportive company culture that values what you bring to the table while still giving you the opportunity to learn, grow, and advance your career
- Employer paid medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous PTO package
- Employee Assistant Program
- Business-casual environment
The Jr Systems Administrator is the point person for the Information Technology team and is responsible for initial triage, troubleshooting, and technical support for MAP end user software and hardware. The Jr Systems Administrator interacts with MAP end users daily, either in-person or through telephone, email and chat systems. The Jr Systems Administrator should be comfortable speaking with individuals with all levels of technical skill and knowledge.
MAP is a dynamic and fast paced environment where business requirements frequently change with little notice. The Jr Systems Administrator should be comfortable managing multiple priorities and responsibilities.
- Provide Tier 1 Technical Support for MAP end-user software and hardware to personnel located on-site and remote.
- Provide courteous responses to all Helpdesk tickets within established service levels. Complete tasks and requests in accordance with agreed upon deadlines.
- Responsible for user administration in Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365, and similar cloud services.
- Responsible for configuration, support and inventory of end-user hardware platforms (desktops, laptops, tablets and associated accessories).
- Responsible for creating and maintaining end-user focused technical documentation and instructions for IT software and hardware.
- Providing technical training for end-user software and hardware to new and current employees.
- Assist senior IT personnel with management of HIPAA-compliant Windows Server and Active Directory environment and networking infrastructure.
- This is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Supervisory Duties: No
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- This position requires a balance of people skills and technical/troubleshooting skills.
- Experience setting up, using and maintaining Microsoft productivity software, specifically Office 365 and Windows 10 Pro.
- Familiarity with a helpdesk ticketing system such as Jitbit, Zendesk, or similar system.
- Basic understanding of networking issues and familiarity with DHCP, and IP protocols.
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware, components and the ability to diagnose and replace system components such as RAM, power supplies, fans and other user replaceable parts.
- Ability to produce clear and concise documentation and instructions for technical subjects, is required. Provide writing sample if possible.
Preferred Candidates will have one or more of the following:
- Knowledge and experience with basic network cabling such as punching CAT5 cable and wiring keystones and RJ45 jacks.
- Administration and troubleshooting of VOIP phone systems such as 8x8, Ring Central or similar.
- Administrative experience with enterprise cloud storage solutions like Box.com, One Drive or Dropbox.
- Administration of single sign-on solutions like Okta.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar major or equivalent experience (3-5 years) with 1 or more technical certifications such as CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, MTA, MCSA.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience providing formal Technical Support and/or systems administration in SMB organization with 50+ users required.
- Experience supporting users’ and information systems in a HIPAA regulated organization preferred.