ITEC Entertainment – A TAIT Company, is a global leader of themed entertainment design, technology, and project development solutions for the leisure, hospitality, and entertainment industries. Founded in 1985, ITEC ignites the dreams of people all over the world, spanning theme parks; real estate development and mixed use; resorts; entertainment centers; rides and shows; cultural attractions; and themed retail. In 2021, ITEC Entertainment was acquired by TAIT, a global group of creative engineers, fabricators, producers and technologists for live entertainment environments.
The Project Administrator’s primary responsibility is to ensure that all project related paperwork, budgets and invoicing are kept current. This includes project date accuracy in the Epicor system and any other systems that display project information to the organization. The Project Administrator works alongside each Project Management team (including Senior Project Manager, Project Manager, Project Coordinators and Design Managers) to create project related documents including payment schedules, payment applications, Invoices and contracts. The Project Administrator can also function as an assistant to the Projects Managers as needed
Essential Job Functions
• Creates initial set up of projects and job structure in Epicor
• Reviews and understands the extents of current contracts and can answer related questions
• Collaborates with the management of customer project portals and information
• Understands billing requirements for each project and supports the Project Managers in gathering information for submitting required documents
• Creates project payment schedules and manages invoicing for all designated projects, ensuring the payment schedules are accurate and current
• Creates invoices for change orders or additional project billing
• Follows up on Accounts Receivable collections and work with customers to arrange payments
• Ensures all Epicor and CRM project information is accurate and current
• Collaborates effectively with all functional members of the department, and other departments
• Works very closely with Finance and Legal as a link to Project Management
• Runs costing and budget reports, with the ability to interpret documents down to detailed information
• Supports other project tasks, as assigned
Required Education and Experience
• 1 to 3 years of experience in project coordination, administration or a related field, required
• College Degree or equivalent work experience, accepted
• Strong knowledge of business and manufacturing process, a must
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a must • Strong analytical and problem solving abilities to assist with project planning, required
• Strong leadership skills along with a strong sense of urgency
• Critical thinking skills and the ability to think tactically and strategically
• Ability to read and understand contractual content
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications: Word and Excel
• Travel is not required for this position
Employee will be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Will also be required to bend, twist, reach, push, pull, and operate office machinery. Must be able to lift up to thirty pounds. The person in this position must be able to travel for extended periods of time.
Note: This job description is not intended to cover all activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other duties may be required by the employee at any time, without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.