The Project Coordinator shall be responsible for supporting the Project and, more specifically, the Project Management team by tracking and documenting work progress and communications for activities related to various company projects. In this role supporting the Project Manager, Associate Project Manager and leadership, the Project Coordinator helps to ensure that projects are on schedule and budget. This person will demonstrate a solid understanding of time management, attention to detail and working with strict deadlines.
Essential Job Functions
· Coordinates project related administrative tasks related to scope and work plans, budget tracking, schedule tracking, project contracts, change orders, critical emails as well as general project reference and documentation.
· Develops and maintains communications matrix to ensure timely and accurate communications to internal team, client stakeholders and vendors.
· Focused on ensuring all projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet high quality standards.
· Acts as point of contact for, and to communicate project status to, all internal and consulting participants.
· Routinely communicate with internal team members regarding projects.
· Helps arrange travel, track and request invoicing, updates report and secures package courier service as needed.
· Creates and maintain comprehensive project documentation, Project folders on the Company server, plans and reports while proofreading and rectifying errors.
· Assists in handling client and/or Project-related issues.
· Uses tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures.
· Be a team player. Help others when requested.
- Must be a self-starter, good at time-management, and be able to work under direction with limited supervision.
- Ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- Ability to analyze and problem-solve effectively; able to offer solutions to resolve issues.
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Ability to work autonomously, research avenues for problem resolution, and recommend solutions to leadership to adjust where applicable.
- Possess strong interpersonal communication skills.
Required Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience completing work projects with deliverables and hard deadlines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat. Microsoft Project or equivalent, a plus.
- Experience in project management, from kickoff to final delivery.
- Experience in the themed entertainment design or related industry.
- International cultural sensitivity and experience dealing with international clientele.
· Travel is not required for this position.
Employee will be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Will also be required to bend, twist, reach, push, pull, and operate office machinery or equipment. Must be able to lift up to thirty pounds.
Note: This job description is not intended to cover all activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other duties may be required by the employee at any time, without notice.