ITEC Entertainment Corporation is the global industry leader of award-winning, entertainment solutions that ignite the dreams of hundreds of millions of people all over the world. ITEC’s culture of performance and innovation pushes the frontiers of themed entertainment design, production and technology to new heights. Founded in 1985, ITEC has delivered over 300 of the most successful and comprehensive guest experiences spanning: theme parks, rides and shows; cultural attractions; resorts and mixed-use; themed dining; entertainment centers; and themed retail. ITEC is headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at www.ITEC.com.
The Shipping and Receiving Clerk will assist in coordinating the daily activities and operations of the warehouse as deemed by the Manufacturing Manager.
Essential Job Functions
· Responsible for pulling orders to be shipped and preparing shipping documents.
· Responsible for insuring that daily shipments are picked up or delivered to shippers.
· Responsible for receiving materials upon arrival and putting away the received materials in an assigned storage location and recording receipt in the inventory system.
· Responsible to report shipment status to E-Commerce manager.
· Operate a Forklift Truck to unload and load trucks.
· Assist in weekly/monthly inventory (FIFO) and consolidate materials throughout the warehouse.
· Maintain data in computerized systems and use other technologies as required.
· Follow all company policies and procedures.
· Maintain a clean and orderly workspace and assist in the upkeep of the warehouse.
· Complete other duties as directed.
· Must be able to lift at least 75 pounds and stand for long hours.
· Must show attention to details.
· Understanding of international shipping procedures preferred.
· Ability to follow verbal and written procedures/directions.
· Must be able to use Microsoft Office programs, Excel, Word and Outlook.
Required Education & Experience
· High school degree or equivalent (Preferred)
· Two years shipping and receiving experience (Preferred)
· Ability to work overtime hours (evenings/weekends), when needed.
· In house position (NOT REMOTE)
· Travel is not required for this position.
Employee will be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Will also be required to bend, twist, reach, push, pull, and operate office machinery. Must be able to lift up to seventy five pounds.
Note: This job description is not intended to cover all activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other duties may be required by the employee at any time, without notice.