ITEC Entertainment Corporation is the global industry leader of award-winning, entertainment solutions that ignite the dreams of hundreds of millions of people all over the world. ITEC’s culture of performance and innovation pushes the frontiers of themed entertainment design, production and technology to new heights. Founded in 1985, ITEC has delivered over 300 of the most successful and comprehensive guest experiences spanning: theme parks, rides and shows; cultural attractions; resorts and mixed-use; themed dining; entertainment centers; and themed retail. ITEC is headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at www.ITEC.com.
The Customer Service Specialist / Sales Representative will be focused on building strong customer relationships and delivering excellent customer service to our customers. The position focuses on assisting customers with needed solutions, interacting extensively to clarify their needs, researching and recommending parts, providing quotes, and taking orders. In this position the Customer Service Specialist / Sales Representative will be required to identify potential new customers and actively engage them to create new sales opportunities. You will be prospecting for new sales opportunities, generating leads via outbound calling and e-mail, and providing pricing and delivery information.
Essential Job Functions
- Process customer orders, price, and delivery inquiries, quoting of products and quoting on various spare parts.
- Execute sales strategy that contributes to the company’s strategic vision and positioning in the market.
- Coordinate your sales efforts with integrated sales and business development strategy from Director of Manufacturing and Field Services.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales and gross profit quotas and build on existing sales accounts.
- Continuously analyze and evaluate key markets, vertical segments, and seller performance to ensure strategy maximizes revenue opportunities.
- Works from worksheets, inventory lists, part number files and related information to assist customers. Gather information as to costs, discounts, stock availability.
- Expedite order inquiries, checking the status of orders, following up on back orders, and lost orders. Will investigate defects, damages, and incorrect shipments. Follow-up on status of in-house repairs.
- Monitors customer returns as required, including investigating the cause and recommending or approving reshipment or credit, and processing necessary paperwork.
- Will seek and grow opportunities to increase business and account base by qualifying and opening new business accounts utilizing sales techniques to add-on sell, up-sell, and provide professional customer service.
- Able to efficiently and professionally service sales accounts and maintain a history profile of what was discussed with the customer.
- Will maintain and develop good customer relationships. Continuously strive to develop and maintain customer rapport and satisfaction.
- Ability to learn and apply new information quickly.
- Assertive team player with positive attitude, high energy level, and ability to establish rapport and build relationships with current and potential customers.
- Must have a clear, pleasant, and professional speaking voice for over the phone sales and communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Good negotiation and closing skills to drive sales.
- Establish and maintain professional interpersonal relationships with customers and other contacts.
- Solid organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Good problem-solving and reasoning skills.
- Excellent computer skills and fully knowledgeable in MS Office package.
- High level of integrity.
- High degree of organization.
- Proven executive in a fast-growing and expanding company.
- Genuine interest in solving customer problems, creating original solutions for them.
- Experience managing the sales cycle.
- Track record of over-achieving quota consistently.
Required Education & Experience
· High School Graduate or equivalent; or Industrial Distribution degree
· Three years’ experience in Customer Service, tele sales and inside sales, along with product knowledge of electronic and industrial control products and repairs.
Employee will be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Will also be required to bend, twist, reach, push, pull, and operate office machinery.
Note: This job description is not intended to cover all activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other duties may be required by the employee at any time, without notice.