The eCommerce Marketing Manager is responsible to manage the overall eCommerce strategy to drive onsite sales for the ITECTRONICS website. These responsibilities include daily management of the eCommerce website, product placement, merchandizing, new product selection and customer engagement.
Essential Job Functions
- Conceive, develop, and execute comprehensive programs to enhance and grow the e-commerce business.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term goals.
- Collaborate with product teams to plan and develop site content for products.
- Create engaging content by utilizing creative copy, dynamic imagery, latest trends in merchandising products categories in the digital world.
- Optimize content to improve ranking on search engines and site searches.
- Analyze selling trends, compare to historical data, present to team, and initiate improvements.
- Monitor and analyze web traffic and metrics available for the site to assist with recommendations to improve the online consumer or customer experience.
- Review industry and competitive analysis to stay abreast of current technology and market conditions.
- Own the marketing strategy, development, and deployment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of website technology
- An understanding of computer componets, electronics and technology which is what we sell!
- Proven ability to interface with business as well as technical teams
- Experience with content management
- Knowledge of creative software programs for digital content building
- Web analytics skills, with demonstrated proficiency in Google Analytics
- Proficency in the management of SEO
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English
- Good organizational and proactive time-management skills; comfortable working independently
- Strong computer (MS Office) skills
- Passionate about educating the customer as well as the consumer
Required Education & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience working in e-Commerce marketing.
- Extensive experience with BigCommerce required.
· Ability to work overtime hours (evenings/weekends), when needed.
· Travel is not required for this position.
Employee will be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Will also be required to bend, twist, reach, push, pull, and operate office machinery. Must be able to lift up to thirty pounds.
Note: This job description is not intended to cover all activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other duties may be required by the employee at any time, without notice.