The eCommerce Manager is responsible to oversee and manage all aspects of our ecommerce business. These responsibilities include daily management of the eCommerce website, product placement, inventory control, and customer fulfilment. The role includes coordination with the ITEC’s Product Development team as well as working closely with ITEC’s Manufacturing group.
- Conceive, develop, and execute comprehensive programs to enhance and grow the e-commerce business
- Own departmental revenue goals, and budget
- Analyze selling trends, compare to historical data, present to team, and initiate improvements
- Manage, develop, update our eCommerce site
- Manage social media accounts and advertising
- Significantly grow our on-line presence.
- Perform daily site maintenance
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly ecommerce reporting
- Own the email marketing strategy, development, and deployment
- Manage Inventory control
- Analyze inventory, sell through, and product performance
- Collaborate on product development
- Manage customer service staff
- Manage customer fulfillment process
- Demonstrated knowledge of website technology and development
- Extensive web analytics skills, with demonstrated proficiency in Google Analytics
- Strong business acumen and financial proficiency, analytical and business planning skills
- Proven ability to interface with business as well as technical teams
- Strong written documentation and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer (MS Office & AutoCAD) and networking skills
- Ability to show good judgment with proven attention to details and follow up
- 3+ years of experience working in e-Commerce management
- Extensive experience in Big Commerce required
- Experience with SKUVault or Shipstation
- Ability to work overtime hours (evenings/weekends), when needed
· Travel is not required for this position.
Employee will be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Will also be required to bend, twist, reach, push, pull, and operate office machinery. Must be able to lift up to thirty pounds.
Note: This job description is not intended to cover all activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other duties may be required by the employee at any time, without notice.