ITEC Entertainment is seeking a .NET C# developer with 5+ years of full stack experience on both front and back-end. Your primary responsibility will be to create a .NET application that has both web API and windows client module.
- Perform application design, development and deployment based on industry's best practices.
- Design and development of web-based application and services.
- Develop databases including queries, triggers, and stored procedures.
- Monitor application performance at post-deployment stage and make necessary changes if needed.
- Upgrading, configuring, and debugging existing systems.
- Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner.
- Prepare technical documents as per established project standards.
- Conduct application testing based on test cases and test plans.
- Works collaboratively with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of project.
- Coordinate with Stakeholders, Business Analysts and Test Analysts to ensure that the developed application meets technical requirements and client needs.
- Experience in ASP.Net/C#/ Web service and Windows application technologies.
- Experience building low latency RESTful Web Services/API’s.
- C# .NET Core
- Object Oriented Analysis & Design.
- At least 5 years of experience implementing service orientated architecture using REST and JSON.
- Strong experience with Relational database/Data Access - tables, triggers, logical and physical modeling.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills using creative approaches.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional engineering teams and business partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Candidate will need to be willing to travel to Japan for 3-4 months
Please provide resume, project portfolio or web address, and two professional references.
Applicants will be expected to show examples of code they have written at the interview (files displayed on a laptop are acceptable.
Note: This job description is not intended to cover all activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other duties may be required by the employee at any time, without notice.