ITEC Entertainment is seeking a backend PHP developer with 5+ years of experience. Your primary responsibility will be to create a Restful PHP API for other applications to communicate with.
- Design and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable, and bug-free code.
- Building and maintaining high-traffic databases
- Connect to third-party information using various API techniques
- Develop modular, reusable code to reduce implementation times
- Prepare technical documents as per established project standards.
- Conduct application testing based on test cases and test plans.
- Works collaboratively with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of project.
- Coordinate with Stakeholders, Business Analysts and Test Analysts to ensure that the developed application meets technical requirements and client needs.
- Willingness to travel to Japan for 3-4 months
Preferred skills and knowledge include:
- Building low latency PHP RESTful APIs.
- Basic experience with normalized database design and development using MySQL or other SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Functional knowledge Apache.
- Fix bugs in existing code and provide creative solutions to problems.
- Ability to develop & implement high-quality code in a timely manner is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Candidate will need to be willing to travel to Japan for 3-4 months
Please provide resume, project portfolio or web address, and two professional references.
Applicants will be expected to show examples of code they have written at the interview (files displayed on a laptop are acceptable.
Note: This job description is not intended to cover all activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other duties may be required by the employee at any time, without notice.