ITEC Entertainment is seeking a Unity C# mobile developer with 5+ years of experience. Your primary responsibility will be to create several networked Unity applications to support the main game.
- Design and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable, and bug-free code.
- Develop and test code, fix bugs, and profile and optimize code.
- Document and peer review technical designs with other software engineers.
- Work well together with other team members in a cooperative, distributed, cross-disciplinary team environment.
- Create various Unity mobile apps to manage the game.
- Prepare technical documents as per established project standards.
- Works collaboratively with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of project.
- Coordinate with Stakeholders, Business Analysts and Test Analysts to ensure that the developed application meets technical requirements and client needs.
Preferred skills and knowledge include:
- Experience with 2d/3d Unity game engine (2-5yrs)
- Basic algorithms and design patterns
- Proficiency in C#.
- Experience with mobile software development (iOS and/or Android).
- Experience creating Unity-based applications for VR platforms
- Strong knowledge of Unity game networking paradigms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Please provide resume, project portfolio or web address, and two professional references.
Applicants will be expected to show examples of code they have written at the interview (files displayed on a laptop are acceptable.
Note: This job description is not intended to cover all activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other duties may be required by the employee at any time, without notice.