Title: Identity and Access Management Solutions Administrator
Full time – salaried position
Waterleaf International and engineering, construction and science-based defense and telecom contractor is seeking a qualified Systems Admin to join our growing team. You will be the one to ensure that adequate IT infrastructure is in place and is used to its maximum capabilities. As a System Admin you must be well-versed in all computer systems and all levels of network functions. The ideal candidate will be able to work diligently and accurately and will possess a great problem-solving ability in order to fix issues and ensure functionality. The goal is to install and maintain high quality networks and computer systems.
Tasks and Duty’s
· Leads the collection of business requirements and the design and development of Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions (currently, SUN Directory, CA Site minder, Ping Federate, Unbound ID, Radiant Logic, etc.).
· Responsible for technical project management, architecture design, physical design and technology strategy for Authentication solutions.
· Serves as key member of the Authentication Management implementation team, providing leadership in detailed design architecture and implementation analysis that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology.
· Develops multi-generation project plans and roadmaps within the program space.
· Responsible for managing appropriate resources as necessary.
· Manages schedules and plans to ensure timely completion of project deadlines.
· Partners with other IAM architects and initiatives.
· Coordinates communications with internal and external teams.
· Participates in business process evaluation/improvement activities, requirements gathering, system analysis, system design, software / hardware applicability studies and system implementation and executes projects based on these activities.
· Provides input into the technology plans for the organization, and ensure that plans for their assigned applications integrate effectively with other aspects of the technical infrastructure.
· Assists or lead in the definition of systems solutions to functional problems, conforming to established system architecture standards and practices.
· Provides issue resolution and L4 support as required.
· Ensures successful transition of project deliverables to support / maintenance /operations teams.
7+ years of experience in the following
· Managing projects through the full system development lifecycle.
· Information technology, with a focus on information security in one or more of the following areas: IAM, cyber threats, security operations, data loss prevention, threat intelligence, security architecture, policy/governance.
· Strong development / architecture experience in a hands-on role.
· One or more directories such as CA Directory, Oracle Directory, AD, Ping, or IBM Directory Server.
· Major operating systems such as Microsoft Windows and Unix; mainframe security packages such as TopSecret, ACF2 and RACF; and/or leading packaged application solutions for ERP systems, Active Directory, Exchange, CRM systems or portals.
· Federated identity and web services security concepts such as SAML, Liberty ID-FF and ID-WSF, WS-Federation, OpenID, OAuth and WS-Security.
· Development tools such as Eclipse, JDeveloper, Visual Studio and SQL Developer.
· Hands-on experience with Active Directory, SSO, LDAP, Webservices and/or Java/JSP’s.
5+ years of experience in the following:
· Deploying IBM Identity Governance and Intelligence, including full development of workflows, provisioning forms, custom forms, base account provisioning, password management, reports, access certifications, out-of-the-box connectors, custom connectors.
· Maintaining IBM Identity Governance & Intelligence, and related processes and controls.
· Role mining and role based access control with IBM Identity Governance and Intelligence.
· One or more databases such as Oracle, IBM and MS SQL etc.
· A least one of the following development environments/languages: J2EE, Java, C/C++, .NET, C# or PL/SQL
· Windows, Linux and Solaris Operating Systems knowledge.
· Oracle Weblogic, JBOSS, Tomcat, Apache or IBM WebSphere.
· Working knowledge of virtual directories such as Oracle Virtual Directory, Radiant Logic and OctetString
· Familiarity of requirements gathering and deploying RPA tools with I or equivalent IAG solution.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment:
environment may be in data centers, cell sites, military bases and enterprise
offices. The job requires some physical work that can involve routine lifting,
climbing, bending, stooping, crouching, and standing for long hours.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
· Must be able to walk unassisted up to 5 miles
· Extended time on a computer – repetitive motion.
· Must be capable and eligible for both domestic and international travel.
· Must be able to pass a post-offer/pre-placement drug screen, background check, and able to pass a government Secret or TS if required.
Come grow with us!
Waterleaf is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status. We provide career advancement, training and education benefits and promote from within.
Waterleaf participates in E-verify. Go to https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify to learn more.
Job Type: Full-time
Work authorization: United States – US Citizen