Title: Web Administrator
Full time – salaried position
Waterleaf International and engineering, construction and science-based defense and telecom contractor is seeking a qualified Systems Admin to join our growing team. You will be the one to ensure that adequate IT infrastructure is in place and is used to its maximum capabilities. As a System Admin you must be well-versed in all computer systems and all levels of network functions. The ideal candidate will be able to work diligently and accurately and will possess a great problem-solving ability in order to fix issues and ensure functionality. The goal is to install and maintain high quality networks and computer systems.
Tasks and Duty’s
· Investigates application problems and issues, performs root cause analysis, develops action plans for resolution and implements accordingly, documents resolutions, and disseminates conclusions.
· Develops and updates system administration procedures and works closely with other IT resources including business analysts, project analysts and server operations.
· Assists in the analysis of business requirements and identifies appropriate technologies to implement effective solutions and optimize productivity.
· Works with business partners to understand requirements and translate them into system specifications.
· Researches emerging technologies in the Internet hardware and software arenas, implements proof-of-concept deployments and makes recommendations for adoption of new technologies and tools.
· Installs and configures server software, including but not limited to Microsoft IIS, .NET Framework, Sharepoint, SQL Server and SSRS, Cognos BI, TIENET, Laserfiche, Accu-Route, Dynatrace AppMon.
· Manages SSL certificate lifecycle and deployments to all web farms Good working knowledge of load balancing technologies.
· Expertise in implementation and troubleshooting of Microsoft Cloud offerings related to PaaS WebApps, PaaS DBs, IaaS and networking components like vNets, NSGs, Application Gateways, VPN gateways, Application Insight and Desired State
· Expertise in implementing highly available faxing systems including Omtools Accuroute and Diaglogic.
· Expertise in troubleshooting distributed internal and public facing Web Applications / Web services with Oracle, IBM DB2 and MS SQL backend DBs.
· Expertise in Implement various authentication mechanisms for applications using different authentication options available for web-based applications.
· Expertise in installing, configuring and supporting distributed Cognos BI 10 and 11 server environments.
· Experience in managing TIENET application configuration and web environment.
· Experience in managing Virtual hosting infrastructure and back end storage
· Expertise in the administration and maintenance of document management systems like LaserFiche including Quickfields, Workflow and other application integration components.
· Strong knowledge of browsers
· Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server
· Knowledge of Windows Active Directory and different authentication options available for web-based applications
· Knowledge of Windows/SQL clustering
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, highly organized, measures success by customer satisfaction and business results.
· Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of software and web development lifecycle methodologies.
· Ability to manage time effectively – uses work plans to prioritize competing and interdependent tasks and deadlines. .NET Programming experience a plus.
8+ years of experience in the following:
· Overall application design and integration.
· Planning, designing and installation of servers, Microsoft system center, windows clustering, and administration.
· Utilizing package and deploy applications using install shield + System Center and Octopus to multiple web farms
· Designing and implementing MS SQL high availability clustering solutions.
· Designing and implementing web servers.
· Troubleshooting, patching, and maintenance of Web Servers.
· Working with Microsoft Azure Cloud to implement cloud and hybrid distributed applications.
· Troubleshooting Windows Active Directory.
· Implementing highly available SSRS reporting services.
· F5 load balancing/reverse Proxy configuration.
· Performance tuning, using built-in OS functions and external/3rd party tools like R shiny, Telerik, Octopus, Team Foundation Server, Serv-U, FileZilla, URL rewrite and Tableau Server, including experience with configuring IBM
· Webseal for single sign-on.
· Installing and configuring IIS and third-party software packages including Microsoft IIS 7, 7.5,8.0 and 10 on.Net Framework and .Net core.
· Expertise in Failover and High Availability for web servers and web-based applications
· Administering, configuring, and troubleshooting third-party tools including Cognos BI and Tableau.
· Providing integration support services for web servers and web-based applications
· Performance tuning and load balancing.
· Experience and knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2014 and SQL 2016
· Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016.
6+ years of experience in the following:
· Installing, configuring and supporting Microsoft Office SharePoint Services 2010 and 2016
Physical Requirements/Working Environment:
· Working environment may be in data centers, cell sites, military bases and enterprise offices. The job requires some physical work that can involve routine lifting, climbing, bending, stooping, crouching, and standing for long hours.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
· Must be able to walk unassisted up to 5 miles
· Extended time on a computer – repetitive motion.
· Must be capable and eligible for both domestic and international travel.
· Must be able to pass a post-offer/pre-placement drug screen, background check, and able to pass a government Secret or TS if required.
Come grow with us!
Waterleaf is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status. We provide career advancement, training and education benefits and promote from within.
Waterleaf participates in E-verify. Go to https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify to learn more.
Job Type: Full-time
Work authorization: United States – US Citizen