Do you want to play a role in the next generation of technologies improving the planet? We build tiny technologies (MEMS) that empower tomorrow's innovations.
We are seeking an experienced, motivated, and hands-on Director of Equipment Engineering to lead a team in selecting, installing, maintaining, and improving semiconductor type processing equipment for MEMS technology. The role is critical to enabling company growth and on time delivery to our customers especially as we introduce new cutting-edge equipment technologies.
- Improve equipment reliability / OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness)
- Manage a million $+ budget and strategically drive overall equipment value to the corporation ($$ sales/Maintenance Investment)
- Co-Lead the Capital Committee and be integral to the Capital investment strategy for the company
- Lead equipment installation efforts for the FAB (roughly 8-10 per year)
- Accountable for creating and driving the TPM program (Total Productive Maintenance) working closely with Manufacturing and Process Engineers.
- Lead a team to perform scheduled routine maintenance of semiconductor equipment.
- Drive effective diagnoses and repairs
- Generate improved procedures and data collection mechanism for maintenance and repair activities.
- Participate in new equipment specification generation and equipment selection process.
- Team: Manage and build a high-quality team that will cover manufacturing needs. Train and improve skill set of maintenance team and the equipment engineering skill set.
- Equipment type: Vacuum deposition, dry etch, photolithography, wet etching, wafer bonding, and test equipment.
- Experience: 8 years minimum experience in semiconductor equipment maintenance and/or Field Service Engineering. 5+ years minimum managing a team. Experience with older equipment a real plus. Production experience also a plus.
- Education: Engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- Communication: Good communication skills.
- Must be a US Citizen or US Person
IMT builds tiny technologies (MEMS) to help tackle the great problems of our time. The company is a nexus of brilliant minds and unique manufacturing capabilities helping its customers deliver revolutionary solutions for cell therapy, cloud computing, autonomous vehicles, DNA sequencing, IoT sensing, molecular diagnostics, and many other important fields.
Join us and you will get a chance to play a role in the next generation of technologies improving the planet. You will also be able to write your own legacy within a unique, stable, and small-company environment with leading MEMS experts. If you are looking to join a team passionate about bringing tomorrow’s technology to life, we want to talk to you!