Do you want to play a role in the next generation of technologies improving the planet? We build tiny technologies (MEMS) that empower tomorrow's innovations.
Summary: IMT is seeking an experienced project manager with a technical background for our fast-paced R&D projects. This is a tier-one customer facing role that requires a confident, strong communicator and negotiator with a passion for technology. The ideal candidate has 5-10 years PM experience, or a project-based semiconductor or MEMS background. You enjoy working with cross-functional teams and are comfortable working with data systems. You can build influence through example; you are both a leader and a team player. Here at IMT, you will own a portfolio of cutting-edge projects from start to finish while providing an unparalleled customer experience.
- Lead early stage development projects into high volume production (phase gate)
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Execute projects on schedule and within budget
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Compile presentations for and attend customer meetings
- Update customer’s PSA and CRM accounts
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Work closely with the management team to help build a strong and effective Program Management team
- BS Degree required (Science, engineering, or technology management)
- 5-10 years' experience as a Project Manager
- Completion of several multi-phase programs
- PMP or PMI preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Project or similar software
- Experience with PSA, ERP, CRM or similar systems
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge about MEMS or semiconductor technology and cleanrooms
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
IMT builds tiny technologies (MEMS) to help tackle the great problems of our time. The company is a nexus of brilliant minds and unique manufacturing capabilities helping its customers deliver revolutionary solutions for cell therapy, cloud computing, autonomous vehicles, DNA sequencing, IoT sensing, molecular diagnostics, and many other important fields.
Join us and you will get a chance to play a role in the next generation of technologies improving the planet. You will also be able to write your own legacy within a unique, stable, and small-company environment with leading MEMS experts. If you are looking to join a team passionate about bringing tomorrow’s technology to life, we want to talk to you!