Do you want to play a role in the next generation of technologies improving the planet? We build tiny technologies (MEMS) that empower tomorrow's innovations.
IMT is seeking a Systems Analyst with development and database administration experience. This position will assess and understand the current processes with relation to our existing data analysis/SPC manufacturing platform by working with key stakeholders. Upon full understanding of the platform the analyst will work with IT and Operations to identify a path forward to migrate away from our legacy systems and implement a new solution or improve the existing solution to scale for growth.
- Work with employees and management to understand our existing data upload analysis and measurement processes.
- Work with IT Director and Operations to identify a viable platform that will replace or improve existing SPC platform.
- Implement, document, and support solution. Assist and support user base, ensure functionality and requirements are met.
- Support other platforms as assigned by IT Director.
- Experience in analyzing systems, reading and understanding code (excel macros, VBA, etc), and SQL database administration is a must.
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Power BI a plus
- 4 Year Degree in Computer Systems, Information Systems or related field required.
- 5-7 years' experience as a systems/application.
IMT builds tiny technologies (MEMS) to help tackle the great problems of our time. The company is a nexus of brilliant minds and unique manufacturing capabilities helping its customers deliver revolutionary solutions for cell therapy, cloud computing, autonomous vehicles, DNA sequencing, IoT sensing, molecular diagnostics, and many other important fields.
Join us and you will get a chance to play a role in the next generation of technologies improving the planet. You will also be able to write your own legacy within a unique, stable, and small-company environment with leading MEMS experts. If you are looking to join a team passionate about bringing tomorrow’s technology to life, we want to talk to you!