Do you want to play a role in the next generation of technologies improving the planet? We build tiny technologies (MEMS) that empower tomorrow's innovations.
We are seeking an experienced, motivated, cross-functional, EHS Engineer to support environmental, health and safety requirements.
- Follow procedures to monitor health and safety at designated locations, such as ergonomics, air quality, and waste disposal.
- Know, apply, and document state, OSHA, and federal regulations, and identify problems and suggest remedies.
- Educate, monitor, and train personnel in safe work procedures.
- Develop and disseminate manuals and documentation around health and safety.
- May assist in the mitigation of hazardous material incidents.
- Perform routine surveys/sampling for exposure potential and regulatory compliance.
- Auditing preparation and engagement with local, state, and federal agencies.
- Environmental Health and Safety: 5 years’ experience hazardous waste collection for an engineering/manufacturing business.
- Hazardous Waste Collection: Collect and transfer hazardous waste. To include hazardous waste collection from cleanroom daily.
- Safety Inspections/Walk-throughs: Conduct daily walks throughout the facility including cleanroom, waste water pad, equipment pads, and other locations as required or requested.
- Safety Equipment Inventories: Manages internal and external resources, including vendors and subcontractors.
- Other Duties: As needed
IMT builds tiny technologies (MEMS) to help tackle the great problems of our time. The company is a nexus of brilliant minds and unique manufacturing capabilities helping its customers deliver revolutionary solutions for cell therapy, cloud computing, autonomous vehicles, DNA sequencing, IoT sensing, molecular diagnostics, and many other important fields.
Join us and you will get a chance to play a role in the next generation of technologies improving the planet. You will also be able to write your own legacy within a unique, stable, and small-company environment with leading MEMS experts. If you are looking to join a team passionate about bringing tomorrow’s technology to life, we want to talk to you!