ELMNTL is seeking an Account Supervisor to support our Dallas team with large tourism, hospitality, and spirits brands. You will play a pivotal part in the running of major accounts and help ensure the smooth management of projects working closely with our core creative, marketing, and communications teams.
This is an essential role within our agency that will ensure the smooth creation and delivery of great work. This role requires someone who pays great attention to detail and can take clients' briefs and can ask the right questions to ensure the success of projects. You should be used to handling heavy client interaction and a large volume of projects at once. This role will also be responsible for managing hours, billing, resourcing, timelines, and schedules.
If you have experience working on restaurant, hotel, spirits, or CPG brands and have experience managing complex projects, briefing out creative and marketing teams, and bringing 360 scale projects to fruition, then this could be the job for you.
What you will be doing:
- Manage a team of account leads and marketing subject matter experts (creative services, digital services, public relations and social media) and align their day-to-day work with the day-to-day needs of the client.
- Leads and integrates account team and delegates deliverables on behalf of client.
- Work diligently with clients to consistently prioritize and re-prioritize the team’s efforts to ensure that ELMNTL is moving with agility to exceed customer expectations
- Work with internal team throughout creative process from creative brief through final delivery. Manage internal creative reviews and act as the brand steward.
- Evaluate holistic account performance, recommend changes in spend or budget allocation, troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Identify growth opportunities and implement initiatives to ensure client’s goals are met
- Contribute to high-impact internal company projects
- Lead team meetings and brainstorms both internally and externally with customer teams
What you need to be great in this role:
- 5+ years of experience, plus 2+ years of supervisory experience, working at an advertising agency, marketing firm, or client-side with a restaurant, hotel, or spirits brand in a client-facing role
- 5+ years of experience working in a client-facing capacity, from handling client queries to taking full and conclusive briefs.
- 5+ years of experience managing multichannel campaign projects through the creative process ensuring they are on strategy, on time, and on budget
- Strong practical understanding of public relations, social media, creative services, advertising, production, marketing, and consumer behavior.
- Thrives in a self-directed environment, while recognizing when team collaboration is necessary
- Experience as a direct liaison between the brand marketers and the marketing team
- The ability to work in a collaborative manner with all agency departments and the client
- Ability to communicate feedback clearly and succinctly, both internally and externally
- You should be ambitious and have a desire to progress quickly
- Self-motivated and like to learn new tools and technology
- Strong interpersonal and coaching/training skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Unfailing organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to build purpose-driven presentations with limited outside input
- Proactive in setting agenda for the team and for the client on both an immediate and annual basis