PNWCIN, LLC d/b/a Embright is a clinically integrated network that includes providers from leading healthcare organizations in Washington with a plan to expand throughout the Pacific Northwest (including but not limited to Washington, Idaho, Oregon, Western Montana, and Alaska).
The Senior Account Manager is the primary point of contact for plan sponsor clients that have health benefit plans that use the Embright clinically integrated network (CIN) and population health management programs. The manager is accountable for ensuring productive and thriving business relationships between Embright and its clients through both proactive outreach and relationship management as well as resolution of unanticipated issues.
Building membership is the highest priority for Embright and the Senior Account Manager will support sales efforts as needed, participate in the implementation of sold cases including leading open enrollment activities, and accept primary accountability for successful management of the account after the effective date to maximize client retention.
The successful incumbent actively works with the Embright team in formulating ideas for new products and services, or enhancement to current products and services based on feedback from clients. The manager will closely collaborate with the Director, Business Development and the President/CEO to ensure renewal of assigned clients with Embright.
This role requires diplomacy and adaptability fostering relationships of trust amongst a diverse universe of stakeholders to create collaborative relationships that endure.
This document describes the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job and is not intended to represent a complete list of all tasks and functions. It should be understood that incumbents may be asked to perform job-related duties beyond those explicitly described.
· Contributes, as needed, during the sales process in acquiring a large employer client for Embright.
· Takes a leadership role, supported by an Embright Project Manager, in the implementation of the client account, ensuring that all installation work with Embright vendors and plan administrators are successfully completed on time and on budget.
· Leads, along with the client team and Embright colleagues, tasks required for open enrollment and actively participates in open enrollment to appropriately encourage maximum Embright membership.
· Schedules regular client sessions throughout the plan year at which Embright performance reports are delivered and performance improvement opportunities are identified. Ensures the appropriate Embright leaders and team members are at the table to address client concerns and areas of interest and to collaborate in the design of interventions to enhance health improvement of the client’s population.
· Manages client expectation and ensures that any escalated issues from the client are resolved with the appropriate operational owners.
· Solicits and synthesizes feedback from the client on Embright product/service enhancements or ideas for new product/services. Similarly, brings to the client recommendations on benefit plan enhancements or other employer-directed activity which will support improvement in medical cost, utilization and quality.
· On an annual basis, measures client satisfaction with Embright, its products and services, and its management of the client account.
· In partnership with the Director, Business Development and the President/CEO, accomplishes the renewal of each client with Embright. And champions opportunities for Embright to expand membership from and services for the client.
· Builds a durable relationship personally and for Embright with the client’s team.
VALUES BASED BEHAVIORS
· Integrity: Do the right thing
· Innovation: Think outside of the box & dare to be unconventional
· Collaboration: Team up & create mutual understanding & clarity
· Agility: Lean into reality & adapt quickly
· Respect: Seek first to understand & embrace culturally competent inclusivity
· Excellence: Be your best & inspire the best in others
· Personal Competencies
· Interpersonal Competencies
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication
- Fostering teamwork
- Open to feedback
- Thriving under volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous circumstances
- Strategic business acumen
- Financial and operational expertise
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
· Track record of success in the health insurance or healthcare delivery industries
· Ability to engage directly with senior level executives
· Ability to work effectively with highly skilled colleagues
· Demonstrated problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated strong sense of accountability for owning projects/initiatives while thriving as a team player
· Demonstrated ability to recognize and prioritize market trends and growth opportunities
· Ability to work independently and take initiative, setting priorities, and exercising good judgement while working under the pressure of deadlines, multiple priorities and frequent interruptions
· Ability to deal effectively with constant change
· Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate company values even under challenging circumstances
· Ability to seek out, build, and nurture strong internal and external professional relationships with coworkers, owner representatives, Plan Sponsors, Brokers/consultants engaged by the plan sponsors, etc. which requires skill in tactful, diplomatic communication
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· 10+ years health care or health plan experience is desired.
· 5+ years of account management experience required.
· Previous account management and or sales experience is desired but not required
· Previous experience in an entrepreneurial or start-up organization desirable but not required
· Advanced education (MBA, MHA or related degree) preferred