Embright is a clinically integrated network (CIN) that includes providers from leading healthcare organizations throughout the Pacific Northwest (including Washington, Idaho, Oregon, Western Montana, and Alaska) that are committed to accelerating the achievement of better clinical outcomes at a more affordable cost with a superior member/patient experience. The Embright leadership team is focused on growing our talent by seeking experienced individuals who are energized about creating a healthier future through collaboration, innovation, and continuous learning in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving market. Our office is located in a vibrant neighborhood near Seattle’s waterfront within walking distance of the Pike Place Market.
The Project Manager is accountable for organizing and structuring effective approaches to coordinating diverse opinions and complex variables across a broad portfolio of initiatives resulting in the completion of planning and implementation activities in a fast-paced environment on time and within budget.
The successful incumbent works together with a diversity of leaders and staff within Embright’s administrative team, representatives of provider organizations of the Embright network, and other partners in a team-oriented approach to planning and execution. Work situations are varied and challenging, requiring strong skills in diplomacy, problem solving, and team building. This position requires the development of trusting, critical relationships and broad ranging contacts to support accomplishment of strategic and operational objectives and partnerships.
Principle Accountabilities including, but not limited to:
- Supports operational owners successfully complete large scale, highly complex, and highly visible initiatives working with numerous stakeholders while meeting time and budget requirements
- Maintains clear communication with team members and customers, including but not limited to meeting scheduling/management, facilitation, notes and action item tracking, document archive organization, development of materials, use of standard reporting tools, etc.
- Develops, and in some cases, executes on the implementation plans for assigned projects, programs, and initiatives based on the guidance of operational owners
- Learns, facilitates, and tracks issues, risks, and meeting logistics, identifying potential impacts of decisions on others and collaborating with relevant parties to ensure resolution
Minimum Qualifications including, but not limited to:
- Knowledge/understanding of project management theory, practices and methods including all elements of meeting management, issue and decision tracking, extensive experience managing/owning workplans/project plans, etc.
- Strong organizational, planning, management, and operational skills
- Assists in the facilitation of group meetings to maximize engagement and achieve objectives
- Ability to create and format materials to effectively convey complex concepts in a manner that is quickly and intuitively grasped by a diversity of audiences
- Demonstrated strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills with ability to set priorities and use good judgment
- Two (2) or more years project management experience with demonstrated evidence of successfully supporting complex initiatives required
- Five (5) or more years of practical work experience in business, health, or related field highly desirable
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Brie White, Director of Operations at email@example.com.